• Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Not A Hero on Switch.

Comment

Nintendo direct tomorrow night 10pm UK time

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
        Nintendo direct tomorrow night 10pm UK time
        I assume that's them scrambling to announce Diablo 3 after it got leaked.

Comment

Apparently switch and DS ??!

Comment

Any Direct from here on that doesn't announce Ridge Racer VIII is a stain on Switch's name

Comment

Switch Animal Crossing, please Ninty...

Comment

Okami HD coming to Switch sometime later in 2018

3DS is getting a new Wario Ware and a port of the first Luigi's Mansion

Port with more levels of Captain Toad inbound for Switch and 3DS too on 13 July whilst Mario Tennis Aces is 22 June

Crash Trilogy hits on 10 July

Basically, I'm going to have to wait till E3 at least for the Switch to regain its 2017 momentum
                Last edited by Neon Ignition; 08-03-2018, 21:37.

Comment

Hyrule Warriors port is out 18 May

Comment

And Super Smash Bros with Splatoon characters finally gets that confirmation it's been hanging on for an age, rumours have always held that as being mostly a port too

Comment

Single player Splatoon 2 expansion!!

Inklings in Switch Smash Bros!!

Erm...why Luigi's Mansion on 3DS and not Switch?!

Comment

We only tuned in when Mario Tennis Aces was being showed off - was there anything before that?

Comment

No Ridge Racer 8 - Switch is Doomed!

Comment

Strange they’ve limited Luigi’s Mansion to the 3DS. I expected the Captain Toad port on the Switch, but not 3DS.

I think they were wise to leave Smash right until the end, hardly show anything and keep the anticipation high.

Comment

Not really. It could have been worse but it continues that air that successful or not, Nintendo weren't really ready to launch Switch when they did so it's still WiiU projects and ports/indies carrying it this year

Comment

Hmm a interesting bunch of games shown, i was never expecting crash or southpark fractured but whole to appear on switch, will definately pick up south park as long as they don't pull that half a game on a cart download to complete crap.

Pleased to see some more warioware it's been far too long since the last game on DS, also pleased to see captain toad as that was one of the games i was hoping would make it over from wiiu as i never got to play but really wanted to. Will probably pick up luigi's mansion to play in 3D, as back on the gamecube that was actually supposed to at one point be tested using a stereoscopic screen attachment that never came to light, interesting all these years later we get to see.

Little nightmares looks interesting too, would have been interested in okami HD but there's no way i do digital. The sushi game looks fun too, as for dark souls meh no thanks.

Some games at last to keep me going for this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X