Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When portable I turn my machine completely off if I'm not going to be using it for longer than three hours. It still only takes a few seconds to boot it back up.

I wouldn't leave anything on stand-by for five days, not even my TV.
    Last edited by dataDave; 03-02-2018, 04:58.

Comment

Can anyone advise what the battery life of the Switch Pro Controller is? The Wii U's Pro Controller is a beast so I'm hoping for something similar here.

Comment

WiiU Pro Controller = 80hrs
        Switch Pro Controller = 40hrs

Comment

Not too bad then.

Cheers

Comment

I haven't had a Switch joycon run out of battery yet. I do wish the console had a couple more hours though.

Comment

After an incredible 2017, 2018 is looking worrying.

I would actually be pleased with switch versions of Galaxy 1 and Windwalker.

Looking at announced games the year looks barren to me.

Apart from Kirby, what AAA titles do we have coming?

Comment

None so far (and I'm including Kirby ;p )

It's broadly filler rather than killer but with the sales Nintendo are enjoying I expect they're riding it out till the new financial year

Comment

The new Yoshi looks fresh enough, even shortly after Woolly World. It looks to have plenty of secrets for repeated play. Not sure if I'm buying it yet, though, as we've still to 100% the aforementioned.

Comment

Everyone will re-buy Dark Souls in May to get battered on the bog.

Comment

Damn right I will.

Comment

Got a long flight coming up, 40 hours in total...

Still plugging away at Skyrim but fancy something else to dip in and out of. Any recommendations? Currently looking at Darkest Dungeon or Enter the Gungeon.

What say we?

Comment

I'd go with Darkest Dungeon, but Gungeon might be more relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            I'd go with Darkest Dungeon, but Gungeon might be more relaxed.
                            I thought they both looked quite stressful!

Comment

Gungeon is an action game. Yes it's a roguelike but Darkest Dungeon is akin to a turn-base Souls game. I do prefer Darkest between the two though.

Comment

It lacks enough momentum to warrant its own major post or thread but there's a slight rumour going around that Namco is developing Ridge Racer 8 for NS

Comment

Working...
                                X