User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    http://collider.com/guardians-of-the...ase-date-2020/

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 is confirmed for 2020, very likely the May slot Marvel has booked

Complete speculation, but here's theory about which character Chris Evans (not the TFI Friday guy) will play in Infinity War.
    Spoilered, just in case you don't want to know:

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/the...ns-nomad-hint/
    "The rumours have been going around since Captain America: Civil War that Chris Evans would take up a new superhero identity for Avengers: Infinity War.

Steve Rogers was expected to turn to his comic book alter ego Nomad after turning his back on his government, and now Evans and Winter Solider actor Sebastian Stan seem to be hinting that this is indeed the case.

On the photo of a signed Captain America shield posted on Instagram, both actors included 'Nomad' beneath their signatures.

This isn't the first time that Stan has referenced the superhero. The question is whether they are just teasing us or confirming those rumours.

Our first looks at Evans in Infinity War have shown him with a beard and wearing his stealth suit from Captain America: The Winter Soldier rather than his standard blue, white and red threads.

He also abandoned his shield at the end of Civil War after his showdown with Iron Man, so it is fair to assume that he might not be identifying as Captain America any more.

Nomad was the role Steve initially took on in the '70s after becoming disillusioned with the US government.

Whether he does start calling himself 'Nomad' or not, we can rest assured that he probably won't be donning the hero's 'striking' comic book costume.

Directors Anthony and Joe Russo recently wrapped shooting after a year of working back-to-back on Infinity War and Avengers 4.

Robert Downey Jr, Josh Brolin, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Elizabeth Olsen, Zoe Saldana, Chris Pratt and Karen Gillan are among the many, many Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy stars who will also feature in the movie.

Avengers: Infinity War will be released in the UK on April 27, 2018, and in the US on May 4, 2018, with the untitled sequel following in 2019."

I could see that happening in Avengers 3 leading into a reversal for Avengers 4

I reckon there is a danger these will go too convoluted. People shouldn’t have had to have seen Cap 3 in order to understand Avengers but Cap 3 went over an edge in terms of plot knowledge required and plot stuff dumped in the movie. This can kill comics and it would be shame to affect the movies too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I reckon there is a danger these will go too convoluted. People shouldn’t have had to have seen Cap 3 in order to understand Avengers but Cap 3 went over an edge in terms of plot knowledge required and plot stuff dumped in the movie. This can kill comics and it would be shame to affect the movies too much.
    Well that was Cap 3's biggest issue, even though I liked the movie - it was really an Avengers film.

Good as Winter Soldier was I'd have loved more WWII era Cap movies

http://www.darkhorizons.com/tom-holl...cameo-rumored/

Documentary maker Jon Schnepp, the guy responsible for The Death of Superman Lives, says that despite what is going around Tom Holland will appear in Venom and therefore the spin-off is an MCU entry.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/johansso...r-black-widow/

Apparently Johansson might get $31m out of making Black Widow. Fair enough for her to get so much considering the pay of her co-stars and time in the role but the spiel oversells her appeal I think though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Apparently Johansson might get $31m out of making Black Widow. Fair enough for her to get so much considering the pay of her co-stars and time in the role but the spiel oversells her appeal I think though.
    I'm not sure if Ghost in the Shell has tarnished her career somewhat.