Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Ball Fighters Z [Arc Sys]

"New" trailer featuring Ultimate Vagita Blue Dangenronpa Reloaded:

a new Beta goes live on the 14th January, or on the 13th for people who have preordered on PS4 and Xbox.

I'm still hoping for one last wave of reveals, it seems mad to me that Muten Roshi is not in the roster, but we have 2 versions of a lot of characters and even characters like Captain Ginyu.

Open beta is out now and finally got some matches,

Dunno what to make of it so far, Online is not the best, had a few matches but feels like a delay based net code as inputs felt very off. The previous test felt better to play

I think my main problem is many characters feel similar to play, same simple motions for doing moves and combos feel similar with every characters.

Still have to say it is fun just not sure about the longevity
    Last edited by eastyy; 15-01-2018, 11:34.

Comment

Spent some time with the beta on the first day and enjoyed it enough, but I really just want a training mode and access to all the characters so I didn't play it again after that. Anyways, the final playable character has been revealed. It's Majin Android 21. Hurray, another lady

Majin Android 21 has a move called "Tasting Cut", which absorbs the opponent's energy and lets her use one of their moves. In the pictures you can see her using Kuririn's Solar Flare and someone else's Kamehameha after absorbing.
      Last edited by Adam; 17-01-2018, 20:06.

Comment

IGN Review:

"The Verdict
        Between the accessible auto combos, homing attacks, and simplified command inputs, Dragon Ball FighterZ is an inviting gateway into the world of fighting games for newcomers — whether you’re a Dragon Ball fan or not. Those easy controls can open the door to some spammy behavior, but just as often it’s satisfying in a way that does right by the Dragon Ball name. Dragon Ball FighterZ has enough depth and complexity to glow as brilliantly as a Super Saiyan."

Comment

Soo feb 26 season 3 is coming and while there will another goku (groans remember when they promised no alternate versions lol ) will have Kefla and some big gameplay changes one they have announced is multiple assist selects for each character.....thank god for that

Comment

So have to say while my gripe about the season passes are still a thing the changes they have made the game a lot better.

Just feels a lot more open though i do wish some characters had some more moves

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X