Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I had a few friends who gave up then too
    I stuck with it though & actually think that some of the Headmaster & Powermaster figures became some of my absolute best figures ever...including Powermaster Prime

Here is my original PMOP...

Neil

Comment

Thanks for posting, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION].
      Always love seeing what you've picked up.

Comment

Not exactly new but pulled it from storage to display for a while, forgot how nice they were. When stacking was released double fine decided to make a real set of stacking dolls based on some of the characters. Loved the game & the whole artstyle so when i saw these i fell in love, only 300 sets were made so they vanished pretty fast. Wish more merch had been made for the game.

Teeny tiny Charlie, hiding away in the middle hehe.

Comment

For all Xenoblade Chronicles 2 fans out there...

Pyra/Homura was announced a month or so ago at currently priced around 20k yen, Mithra/Hikari was announced at the current Wonder Festival and will probably run for the same price...if it wasn't for the price (plus shipping and customs) I'd totally get them, just to have Good Smile bring out Poppy QTpi/Hana JD.
          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 20-02-2018, 05:35.

Comment

Kotobukiya are also doing the giant robot of which I've forgot the name. https://twitter.com/MONOLITHSOFT/sta...473213440?s=09

Comment

Had this little guy preordered since last august, after one delay he finally got released. The packaging is lovely as is the figure, it was worth the wait to get Gomez in figure form. I wish there was more fez merchandise as i love the game.

Comment

Nice! That looks lovely.

Comment

EVERYONE! Stop what you're doing and listen to me!

Tomb Raider Barbie Announced

"Mattel has revealed a new Tomb Raider Barbie inspired by the March 16, 2018 movie based upon the 2013 game. This version of Lara Croft is based upon Alicia Vikander’s version of the character and will be released on March 9, 2018. She is currently available to pre-order via the official website for $29.99.

The Tomb Raider Barbie is a Barbie Signature doll with a fully-articulated body. She arrives wearing Lara’s tank top, cargo pants and boots. She also has a climbing ax, journal, map and stand. She also has a certificate of authenticity."

Surely one for [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] and his love of dolls?

Comment

Oh ha ha
                    Not for me this time

I did however have a new arrival today
                    It's only taken 2 years since it was released & 2 re-issues for me to finally get him but today I got Masterpiece Ultra Magnus

Neil

Comment

That's amazing, [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]! He's not like the G1 toys where it's basically a white Prime with the extra bits, the whole thing transforms, right? Are you getting it out the box?!

You'll like these, mate. I went up the loft and found a 1985/1986 Hamleys catalogue.
                      I remember looking at these two pages looooads. I reeeeally wanted the Mospeada bike!

Action Force, DC Heroes and He-Man

Comment

Request more photo's/ scanned catalogs from our youth please!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Request more photo's/ scanned catalogs from our youth please!
                          Ha! I'll see what I can find.
                          There were plenty of Cabbage Patch Kids and Sylvanian Families stuff if you were into them.
                          The thing is, I went to the London store with my Mom and I can't remember if I got the catalogue from there or the Birmingham store, but last September, I took my son for a trip to London and visited Hamleys and they were still peddling the same old tat when I visited all those years ago like an indoor paper plane:

Comment

Here are some board games from the same catalogue:
                            "I Vant to Bite Your Finger!"

Comment

If you haver any gift cards etc get them used, Toys R Us in the UK seems to have failed to avoid total collapse.

Comment

Maplin is in trouble too!
                                Top names from British high street teeter on brink as retailers struggle to adapt to shift in shopping habits

Comment

Working...
                                X