Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGB Mod for PC Engine

Hi all

Just ordered a PC Engine Core Grafx today from Japan and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I could get the RGB modification done to it nowadays?

Thanks
    William

Think one of these would resolve your problem

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
      Think one of these would resolve your problem
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scart-RGB-...QAAOxyaRZR2X4C
      Yeah, that is a really good product. A really nice guy in Sweden makes them and the picture quality is mint.

Comment

Am.i getting this right? Those cables plug directly in to the exp' out on the back of the PC Engine and give a RGB image? very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          Am.i getting this right? Those cables plug directly in to the exp' out on the back of the PC Engine and give a RGB image? very cool!
          Yeah, the cable plugs into the EXT port and has a THS7314 amp inside. The picture quality is 100% the same as using an internal amp. Colin told me it was great, so I bought one and it really is superb.

Comment

Until you want to use a CD unit at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              Yeah, the cable plugs into the EXT port and has a THS7314 amp inside. The picture quality is 100% the same as using an internal amp. Colin told me it was great, so I bought one and it really is superb.
              Nice! That is an excellent idea. So now anyone could have a fantastic looking PC Engine even if they have not electronic skills at all.

Comment

Fantastic piece of kit that.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Until you want to use a CD unit at least.
                  Yeah, that's the only issue.

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Nice! That is an excellent idea. So now anyone could have a fantastic looking PC Engine even if they have not electronic skills at all.
                  Yeah, it's really cool being able to grab any PCE and know it will output perfect RGB.

Comment

Working...
                  X