User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If I'm playing feel free to send me an invite for a fight.
    ID: doodledude

Level: just learnt how to insert the SFV disc into the PS4!

I'm only online during the afternoon, I start work anytime from midnight. So if anyone is around when I'm online, ping me a message and we can have some matches...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKirov View Post
    Id like some matches sometime please chojin
    Your level of crap makes mine look positively steaming

I'm around for the next 3 days, off work, so I'll be online loads if anyone wants a feight!

Nah, they were good fights. A Cammy mirror match is a tough one for me, all her tricks don't work!

My only advice would be to bait attacks on wake up more. You always walked straight into me when I was down but never baited and blocked, so you always left yourself open to be punished.

Will do it again soon!

I'm up for some matches later

PSN - hoolak
    Fighter ID - _Hudson_

Skill level: Average family man.
    Character: Birdie

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    PSN - hoolak
    Fighter ID - _Hudson_

Skill level: Average family man.
    Character: Birdie
    Did you send me a fight invitation last night? I saw a name but didn't know if it was you.

I did, yes

Was half wanting a friendly spar and half checking to see if Battle Lounge friend invite was really broken. I couldn't for the life of my get a successful match set up with another friend. But, yeah if you're about in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    I did, yes

Was half wanting a friendly spar and half checking to see if Battle Lounge friend invite was really broken. I couldn't for the life of my get a successful match set up with another friend. But, yeah if you're about in the future...
    I'm in Japan but me and Chojin from here have battled it out and apart from a dodgy round or too the lag was hardly much of an issue. Was good enough.

Maybe the server was feeling ill last night after capcom spent a night doing server maintenance! I was creating a lounge with 1 private slot, then inviting my friend, but every time he went to accept it said room ceased to exist and my room would error. Good to hear you've had success though.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Is the Battle Lounge really limited to two players? Hardly a lounge, but rather a table for two in a greasy spoon