Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STREET FIGHTER II - 25 YEARS! (Anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EX Mosquito: I do enjoy that CE play through...very nice. However, that tournament footage is a bit naff! Did your opponent not know how to block or tech throew!? I certainly would not let you get away with those shenenigans!!

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
      This thread has just got me hoping they'd port SSF2X to the Vita as its got a great dpad and the online features would make it such a great game plus the gfx would look amazing on that oled screen.
      Like this?

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Like this?
        What version is that, J0e?

Comment

It's PS1 Street Fighter Collection. Both the Super titles are direct ports of the CPS-II games, so no complaints from me. You also get Street Fighter Zero 2' on the second disc.

I have both SF Collection and The King of Fighters '98 on my Vita, so I'm good for fighting games.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            It's PS1 Street Fighter Collection. Both the Super titles are direct ports of the CPS-II games, so no complaints from me. You also get Street Fighter Zero 2' on the second disc.

I have both SF Collection and The King of Fighters '98 on my Vita, so I'm good for fighting games.
            Were those off PSN? Or via custom firmware?

Comment

Both are from PSN. SF Collection is free on PS+ this month too.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Nice one J0e but it appears its not on the Canadian PSN store

How is the port? Any slowdown? This title slipped past me on the PSX as I'd never even heard of it until you mentioned it.
                Last edited by replicashooter; 04-03-2016, 11:54.

Comment

Working...
                X