X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Haha you plebs!
    I know, pair of useless idiots

@QualityChimp don't worry officer, it's all in the past now.

Comment

I will give a shout-out to Plok - a really special game for many reasons. I really should return to it and complete it again.

Comment

Well that was fun. Started off with until dawn and street fighter v on ps4. Then retired to the games room where we got to the third boss of super smash TV (mart used all the credits) and dragon chan on super punchout.
        Will stick up photos later.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
          super smash TV (mart used all the credits)
          Mutoid Man takes sooooo long to destroy!

Comment

He's easier with an incompetent cousin

Comment

I suck at Smash TV but man that game is gooooood!

I did kick your arse at SFV though.

Comment

I'll give you that, with a rubbish stick too.

Comment

Punch Out is a much better game than I have it credit for. Another perfect example of a life each/help each other with strategies game.

Comment

WedSNESdqy is a solo affair this week due to mart being away. I'm currently straddling with legend of the mystical ninja as the stage I'm on is ridiculously tough. Fail and you have to collect another pass worth 900 gold which is an insane amount of grinding. I'd go back to the password but it takes an age to enter due to all the Japanese characters.

Oh and it's rubbish that you can't simply add images to this forum.

Comment

I love Legend of Mystical Ninja but don't think I've ever managed to finish it, it gets really tough towards the end of the game.

Comment

Yeah, I'm about four levels off and it's proving very challenging indeed. I've moved over to Cosmo gang now, which is a fun little shooter that is effectively a parodius like spin on space invaders.

Comment

I've moved over to Cosmo gang now, which is a fun little shooter that is effectively a parodius like spin on space invaders.
                          I've loved Cosmo Gang since I first played it back in the day. It seems a bit basic at first, but everything about it - gameplay, sound and graphics - go together perfectly to make a really compelling game.

Comment

i like the power ups. the web one is decent.

Comment

i like the power ups. the web one is decent.
                              Yeah, that really adds to the gameplay. Such a fun game.

Comment

I didn't realise there was a shmup and a puzzle game with the Cosmo Gang for ages after playing the ticket redemption game in an arcade. It was good fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X