JXD S7800b Android Handheld - Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JXD S7800b Android Handheld - Sold

Having failed to learn my lesson in buying handhelds that I never end up using, I've decided to let this one go to a good home.

I bought it late November and it hasn't had much use. In the name of fair disclosure I'll also share some reviews and pointers about the handheld:

Review: http://www.trustedreviews.com/jxd-s7...-tablet-review
    Notes: It has decent video playback visual quality but the audio playback isn't great with voices in particular being very low, this sound quirk however is video specific and games audio etc plays back fine. It also has to be put into USB debug mode to connect to your PC (from the settings menu).

This is originally from the Funstock supplier so comes with a UK mains charger. It's had very little use, the most notable aspect is the screen which comes the same as when I bought it:

However, the handheld originally came with a screen protector fitted over its large touchscreen which I have kept on so the light scuffing seems to be to the protector, not the screen itself. Other than that it's in full working order with no damage to its casing or buttons. Being a chinese android handheld however, it's recommended to be careful as they're not build for a bruising.

Additionally, this is the larger memory 16GB model which in this case will also be coming with an additional 32GC SD card I picked up for it. It has also been factory reset so it has no built in emulators, roms etc. Those wishing to use it for some retro gaming can install files direct from a PC, or once the handheld is initially set up you can download files from the built in apps the handheld comes with as standard.

I will be sourcing bubble wrap to make sure it's well cushioned in transit. Payment is accepted via Paypal Gift only.

The price is now reduced to ?65 (was ?75), which includes postage (will happily send 1st Class Recorded/Special Delivery) and also the SD card mentioned above.

Feedback thread: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/4...=crazytaxinext

Update: Sold
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 17-02-2016, 17:52.

Price reduced by ?10

Comment

Working...
    X