Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTD Playstation 2 NTSC (Jap) or region free console.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Playstation 2 NTSC (Jap) or region free console.

I'm looking for a Jap NTSC or region free PS2 console.

Must also run all region PS1 discs.

Anything considered, just needs to be 100% operational and reliable.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Fluclear; 03-02-2016, 09:24.

I've got one

What extras are you after or just the console

Jason

Comment

Hi.

Just a console really. I'd like to play a few import shmups; Thunderforce VI, Gradius Gaiden etc.

Comment

If it's just the console only I have a silver slimline if you are interested plus that wouldn't be a problem to ship

The console itself is fine, not mint but in alright condition with a few marks on the top

Also a few Japanese games in the selling forum if any of them tickle your fancy

I can get photos if you like

Comment

the reason I asked is that I have an unboxed system with all hook ups (slimline) and I have a fully boxed satin silver phat messiah modded system which I really no longer need

Comment

Thanks for the info, Buster.

What would you like for each machine?

Comment

To be honest I don't really know

Hit me with a price or I can try and use eBay as a comparison

Probably ?45 shipped for the slimline via 1st class recorded so effectively ?38 plus postage

For the messiah'd satin silver maybe around ?90 shipped - this console comes fully boxed with 2 controllers and all hook up cables via parcelforce48 but this would be more difficult to post - boxes and packing etc obviously even thou I've never had an issue with it the chip is older and the console is much older

If you can point me in a direction of the messiah'd one as a comparison then I will happily listen to offers

Comment

Ok, sounds pretty good. I'll mull it over and have a proper look at some blurb.

Does the Messiah machine play everything you've chucked into it with no issues, Jap PS1 games and what-not? I had a very brief scan earlier and noticed something regarding display problems with PS1 titles.

Comment

I don't know being honest as I never played PSone games on it, unsure if they load straight away or you might have to do some jiggery pokery to get them to work

I only ever used the machine for imports and to play back ups

Comment

Working...
                  X