Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] dude, you aren't driving hard enough ^^^^

Haha; fair play to you charles - i reversed into a wall at 50mph and the light didnt even smash!

Comment

Yeah, it's not DR levels, but it's less Sim so I'm ok with that.

Comment

Despite the frankly embarrassing frame rate for a game with one car on the track, this game actually plays nicely. Took the advice of someone here and turned off the stability control and the car now slides nicely into turns and feels good to drive. Won't be buying my own copy though if Xbox One performance is worse.

Comment

I figured the biggest offender is the lighting through the trees - kills frames. 95% of it runs perfectly.

Comment

It can look quite nice at times, but can also look very poor. I'd like to see Codies make a next gen Racer.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              It can look quite nice at times, but can also look very poor. I'd like to see Codies make a next gen Racer.
              It'll be out in the Spring.

Comment

After learning the rallicross circuits and gradually climbing back up to where you start (1000 points), by getting 2 points here 4 points there, online racing, the game crashed out on me. So lost ~35 points, trashing a couple of hours of work (you lose a LOT of points when you quit mid race). Even if it crashes it remembers and tells you off when you rejoin. Bit of a kick in the teeth.

Comment

Oh fgs. It happened again, 3 times. My score is wiped. I'd be near the top of the world online PvP leaderboard by now. I think it's happening to other people too, because I'm racing against some really good people with low scores. At the end of the day, if the score wasn't there, I wouldn't care, so it's not the end of the world, but my goal for the day of maxing the score was foiled. I did gain some skills and learn the rallicross tracks though.

If you want to play some decent PvP stage rally, this is the only place to do it on console (and probably PC too), because Dirt Rally only has rallicross PvP

My review is going through proofing now.

Comment

Having some epic rallicross battles with some French guys right now. So much fun.

Comment

a great update yesterday for PS4 , updating the framerate , smooth as you would like now, made a good difference.

Comment

There was one for the Xbox too. I tried one of the Australia tracks that was an issue and it's much improved. Only noticed 2 frame drops in the whole track, instead of whole sections 15 seconds long at a time.
                        Last edited by charlesr; 19-02-2016, 11:11.

Comment

I set a blazing time in time-trial on Australia Hydes Creek 2 of 3:18. Checked the leaderboard and the top time was 3:21 and I wasn't on the list. Looks like to be on the list, you have to do it in single stage rally mode. Guess so you can't use ghost cars.

I tried, but couldn't repeat my time

Comment

Working...
                          X