The Witness review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't finished this game.
    Must have put upwards of 60+ hours into it.
    I was just doing end game puzzles which basically lead me a room, I thought this room had to be the finale as this final puzzle is pretty special, shall we say a bit different. Nope, it's just a secret challenge room I've somehow found.
    After 5 days straight trying this god damn room I just did it, finally and recorded my run for nostalgia.
    So now I am upto 500 panels solved, +78, +1. Now I just need to finish the game, eventually.

Comment

Giantbomb sat down with Jonathan Blow to talk about The Witness - really interesting, but full of spoilers if you haven't finished it yet...

Jeff and Brad sit down with Jonathan Blow to have a candid discussion about The Witness. You might not want to watch this if you haven't finished the game yet.

Comment

I thought the + number people were quoting were lasers activated. I think I've done 7 or 8 so far, but my save file is +2.

Currently around 370 panels and working my way through the Monestary.

I keep going back to the village in the centre but a couple of puzzles there have had me stumped for days. Tough area.
        Last edited by Atticus; 19-02-2016, 08:53.

Comment

Took me ages to work out what the '+' puzzles were also, until I unlocked the tower laser in the town which I climbed and then I started to notice 'things'.
          I'm about 398 +40 now and have to go up that mountain I think.

Comment

Working...
          X