Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's up for a Steel Battalion: LoC revival match or two?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's up for a Steel Battalion: LoC revival match or two?

So here's definitely a thing - I've moved into a much bigger flat this month which means I've had an opportunity to get all my old consoles and games set up - Including Steel Battalion, which I've not played for many many years.

Have been informed that the System Link portion of the game obviously still works, and tunneling software such as XLink Kai is still very much a thing.

With this in mind, who's up for attempting an online tunnelled SB:LoC session and giving this a smashing again?

I'll be up for it but I need a new Xbox. I hooked mine up for the first time in ages the other day and it won't play video (game FMV intros etc). Not too much of an issue but I'm not sure what else it won't do. I'm going to try and source a working one off colleagues when I get back to work rather than play eBay roulette.

Let's pencil it in for mid Jan?

Comment

I'd be up for this too, although I'll also have to get my setup rejigged and Xlink Kai up and running to do so. Hopefully my Xbox hasn't fallen prey to a leaky capacitor since I last used it!
      Last edited by Decider-VT; 29-12-2015, 20:17. Reason: Xbix cinsile

Comment

Don't have SB myself, but I love that this can still be played and that you guys are making it happen. Post pics when it's up and running yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Don't have SB myself, but I love that this can still be played and that you guys are making it happen. Post pics when it's up and running yeah?
          ditto

Comment

Working...
          X