R.I.P Lemmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Lemmy

Sad news there i literally grew up with motorhead http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/1...an-dead-at-70/

Two days from diagnosis to death is madness, no way you could process that sort of information so quickly. Better to be quick with inoperable cancer though, sadly.

Comment

When I saw this thread I was "it can't be that Lemmy, right?"...and it was. RIP Lemmy.

Comment

Thanks eastyy, glad someone put this up.

I grew up with them too. It had to happen at some point, he was 70 and had consumed more booze/fags & drugs than the average town.

Still, a very sad day, a true music icon has left us.

RIP.

Comment

He was [the] Ace [of Spades].

Comment

#RIPLemmy

Just last night I was drinking with a Rat Pack tribute (long story...) and "Dean Martin" remembered how a sound engineer friend was working with Motorhead and Lemmy called him on stage to listen to the monitor speakers and asked "Can you hear an 'orrible noise coming from that speaker?" He had a proper listen and apologised that he couldn't. "Exactly" said Lemmy, "Turn it up!"

Comment

RIP Lemmy. I was never a fan of Motorhead however I was certainly a fan of Lemmy's lifestyle. 70 is a good age, considering.

Comment

Working...
              X