The annual "Show us what you got for Christmas" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The annual "Show us what you got for Christmas" thread

As usual, show us your various spoils here! Lots of soundtracks from my missus this year!

Feel very lucky this year, especially as there's some real pricey stuff there. Feel a bit bad though as although the complete SH sound collection is nice, I've only ever wanted 1-4. She told me she paid ?100 for it too which compounded the guilt a little.

Star Wars and Just Cause from her family too

What did you all get?
    Last edited by MrKirov; 25-12-2015, 13:06.

Lol my partner didn't spend close to ?100 on me never mind one item

Slippers, chambord & baileys

The children got the rest and did rather well /)

Comment

I only wanted slippers!

A new to me New 3DS and a Gateway card

Comment

Erm...Nothing Gaming related this year.

?80 in cash. ?25 M&S and ?15 shopping centre voucher. Same book from my parents and my brother in law.

Parents are going to transfer me some cash for me to get Yen for the imminent trip to Japan.

Comment

No pics because I'm at my mother-in-law's with no wifi (may die from boredom) but I got one of those BB-8 sphero toys. Really nice! Also got a couple of t-shirts and a massive selection box.

Kirov, that Silent Hill set is awesome. Never got it because I had them individually but what's the bonus disc?

Comment

No pics but a decent set of gifts. No complaints.

?200
            French Connection Winter Coat
            ASOS men's smart/casual Blazer
            Professor Layton & The Azran Legacy (3DS)
            Nintendo Land (Wii U)
            Slim-fit smart/casual shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              No pics because I'm at my mother-in-law's with no wifi (may die from boredom) but I got one of those BB-8 sphero toys. Really nice! Also got a couple of t-shirts and a massive selection box.

Kirov, that Silent Hill set is awesome. Never got it because I had them individually but what's the bonus disc?
              It's a disc full of previously unreleased tracks from all games- about 10-11 in total- and a bunch of trailers and making of's and stuff.

Comment

Got like:

?110
                clothes
                socks
                pants

Yeahhh

Comment

No pics either but I got some

chocolate chilli pearls
                  coffee tequila
                  guitar bag
                  new amp
                  some posh aftershave
                  rocksmith
                  ?150

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    It's a disc full of previously unreleased tracks from all games- about 10-11 in total- and a bunch of trailers and making of's and stuff.
                    Nice. Amazing music. It goes up all the way to Shattered Memories, right?

I am exhausted. Christmas is exhausting. Home now and I want to drink a beer and put on a movie and sleep all the way through it.

Comment

We both have money but I also got;
                      Superfly's latest single+bonus CD and DVD pack
                      Madden 2016 PS4 from www.bordersdown.net hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Nice. Amazing music. It goes up all the way to Shattered Memories, right?

I am exhausted. Christmas is exhausting. Home now and I want to drink a beer and put on a movie and sleep all the way through it.
                        Shattered Memories and even a disc for Silent Hill arcade and other spin offs, then the bonus disc on top!

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Here's my goodies...

Really pleased with the Soundmagic E10 headphones they really do deserve all the accolades they got.

My brother did get me the bestest gift though in the form of this...

Mastermind Creations Masterpiece scaled Mirage.
                            He really is pretty bloody awesome

All in all really happy with everything & had a great day watching Chloe open her pressies & just take it all in, she was great fun & really made the day for me.

Neil

Comment

First off Happy Christmas to all!
                              My first Christmas hols away from my parents (seeing them next week) so had a lovely quiet Chirstmas with the bloke
                              My stepdad visited the other week to drop some pressies off (left a fair few in the car, D'oh!) so had plenty to open.

Here are my awesome pressies from Asura. Sable Amiibo card includes 7-11 furniture thanks to a friend on here and Scoot is my favorite character from Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm still collecting series 1 of the amiibo cards...
                              Need to get some lilac ladder shades to match the shirt. Played a bit of Mario today which was fun

My sister has been teaching in South Korea for a year now and managed to send me some crazy goodies (honey hand cream missing from pic as I have misplaced it). Asked my sis today on FB to get a friend to translate the speech bubble on the pencil case, apparently its "Oh my god! If you're pretty you don't need to study!Oh, I should start studying...")
                              Almond scented hand sanitiser and TINY lego-like kit of Yoshi I built whilst watching The Snowman today. Mario socks rock!

Some pressies from parents (main being my new phone) and staff from work.

Other pressies include
                              -Cash
                              -Thorntons chocolate - from a dental hygienist!
                              -M&S choc biscuits (really, REALLY good) - as they weren't wrapped they were finished before Christmas!
                              -Pj's and slippers
                              -Christmas gravy boat, matching bowls and salt/pepper pots.
                              -Christmas tea towels

Roll on tomorrow...My Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                              X