• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO GAME MARKET 3 - Doncaster Dome - 5th March 2016

THE UK'S BIGGEST RETRO GAMING FAIR IS BACK

Video Game Market 3 - Doncaster Dome - March 5th 2016
    ?2 Entry (under 16s Free) | Open 10am-5pm | Free Parking & Free Shuttle Bus

If you've been struggling to find that retro gaming bargain online or the car boot sales just aren't cutting it for you... then look not further. The Video Game Market is the UK's leading retro games fair - the equivalent of an indoor car boot sale filled with nothing but video games, consoles, merchandise, toys, and more! Costing just ?2 entry, the focus is on getting you to find the games you want!

With a huge helping of private traders, online retailers and collection sellouts, the event will no doubt feature plenty you're looking for. So whether it's ZX Spectrum tapes, Game Boy cartridges, or even PlayStation 2 classics - look forward to being able to root through countless bargains on the day spanning everything you know and love about the retro gaming hobby.

- No advance tickets needed - ?2 on the door
    - 600+ FREE Car Park Spaces
    - FREE Shuttle Bus Service - Organised by us, free service all day between the event and train/bus station
    - On-site Restaurant / Bar & Grill
    - Gaming Competitions
    - On-site Cash Machines (Limited supply!)
    - Family Friendly Facilities - PlayZone & Swimming Pool on-site
    - Collect 3DS Streetpasses

What are you waiting for? Get saving those Christmas pennies and avoid those budget January sales - the Video Game Market is coming!

Find out more: http://events.retrocollect.com

Confirm your attendance: https://www.facebook.com/events/401910696672592/

REMINDER! The Video Game Market is just two weeks away now

Comment

Just noticed the poster for this today as I delivered to McDonalds in Sunny Donny

Comment

Woohoo!!! seriously looking forward to this now. Eh? There was a poster in a McD's window?! Cauterize has been busy!!

Comment

Oh man. Do I want to make the trip from Brighton to Doncaster for this? I'm super tempted

Comment

Have been away from gaming for a few years but started getting back into it at the end of last year with a PSone, PS2 Slim and Saturn from ebay. Think I might drive down from Edinburgh to attend this and pick up some more goodies.

Comment

Just a quick reminder - the Video Game Market is on this Saturday! Be there

Comment

Yes indeedy! Today is the day

Had a sneak preview last night. The venue's absolutely huge! I'd say over twice as big as the previous one at the Leeds town hall. Today will be a great day for pickups.

Comment

Working...
                X