No announcement yet.

FAST Racing Neo. Wii U. review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunk a few more hours into this and it quickly gets frustrating thanks to the necessity in later leagues for perfect laps in order to have any chance of finishing in the top 3. Not convinced the phase switching mechanics add anything to the gameplay either, and feel the game would really benefit from analogue airbrakes (can only blame Nintendo for the latter).

Still a good game with plenty of content for the price but, rather than satisfy my itch for a new F-Zero or Wipeout, it makes me realise how great those games are and how this doesn't quite measure up.

Comment

Just wanted to say i'm loving this, not played something so fast since GX. Controls great, looks great, decent music and great tracks!

Great time to dust off the Wii U!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        It doesn't and nor is anyone with half a brain saying it is. It's a good game in it's own right. Well worth ?11.
        Not sure where I ever said that anybody else was saying those things.

Try actually reading and comprehending what I wrote, and then recognise the part where I said "For me" as in "MY opinion".

Thanks.

Comment

Bought my 5th Wii U this week (well it was a bargain ?100 with official Pro controller and MK8), so now giving this a spin.

Playing with the pro controller this is a blast. Back to the good old days of arcade style racing. Only had a few games so far, but it grabbed me from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
            Bought my 5th Wii U this week (well it was a bargain ?100 with official Pro controller and MK8), so now giving this a spin.

Playing with the pro controller this is a blast. Back to the good old days of arcade style racing. Only had a few games so far, but it grabbed me from the get go.
            5th Wii U!? And I thought I was bad for having two in my house at present!

Why? Genuine question.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Not sure where I ever said that anybody else was saying those things.Try actually reading and comprehending what I wrote, and then recognise the part where I said "For me" as in "MY opinion".Thanks.
              I never said you said that though. Merely made the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                5th Wii U!? And I thought I was bad for having two in my house at present!

Why? Genuine question.
                Sold the other four. Bought one, sold one, repeat. Now on 5 th one. Got a premium pack with some games for next to nowt. This time I am keeping it for Zelda and one or two others.

Comment

Working...
                X