Ni No Kuni 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ni No Kuni 2

UPDATE 7/12/15 2.35pm The announcement of Ni No Kuni 2 during Saturday's PlayStation Experience keynote was one of the …

This will have its fans. Exclusive to PS4, a sequel to the Level 5 PS3 nrpg. Really, really disliked the original in the end myself so happy to skip this but I imagine it will have its fans

I most certainly am a fan.

Super excited for this one- day one purchase for me.

Comment

Looks like theres finally a game worh getting a PS4 for, weird to see the trailer fully in english already. Least that means localisation is certain.

Weird that they are calling it Ninokuni 2 seeing as the DS game was the first followed by the PS3 game, never expected to see another so i'm rather pleased

Hope PS4 games are region free as i don't do english.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Hope PS4 games are region free as i don't do english.
        Ya, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Ya, they are.
          Great stuff, lol this is exactly how i ended up with a PS3 last time thanks to level 5.

Comment

Would like to know who's still involved - Ghibli/Hisaishi etc - but as a preliminary note that the game's happening, it's good news! Ended up not being the biggest fan of the first but there was still plenty to like, and plenty of room for improvement. Here's hoping it gets things right.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...gdom-announced

This will have its fans. Exclusive to PS4, a sequel to the Level 5 PS3 nrpg. Really, really disliked the original in the end myself so happy to skip this but I imagine it will have its fans
              The original arrived with a huge fanfare (especially with the LE) and kind of just faded away quietly. It was an enjoyable and very charming game. The avatar system, or whatever it was, certainly wasn't my cup of tea. Will pick this up though...

Comment

Visually, this is the first PS4/XBO game that I've looked at and thought "wow".

Comment

Fantastic news. Loved the first game and I'll definitely picking this up.

Comment

I shouldn't have done it because I'm knee-deep in The Division but I couldn't resist picking this up. Just sunk around four hours into it and my first impression is it's a little bit easy so far. Yes, I know it's only the beginning so I expect a challenge will come ... and even though it's a bit leisurely in these early stages it's great fun, and has a lovely Nausicaa/Laputa vibe going on.

I'm not enough of an rpg nut (or fan of the series) to start a first play thread. Looking forward to hearing what others have to say.

I hate to bash the PS4 but the fans on the Pro are so loud when playing this I might have to bust the headphones out.

Comment

Working...
                    X