X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiden V (5) Xbox One has a release date 25th Feb 2016

Raiden V Official site

Buy Raiden V at play-asia

Anyone know if it will be physical and download?

Just seen some gameplay shots of this with a horizontal frame, with the outside of the play area filled with crap. Hopefully there will be a tate mode as i have a pivot ready to go.

Comment

Should've bumped the old thread.

Comment

Would be very surprised if this isn't loaded with tate options! Physical is definitely happening, there's been talk of a CD of some kind coming with the first print too. Resisted the urge to get the Azito x Tatsunoko jobby, so this'll be the first import I'll be actively picking up for the XBO. Wasn't the biggest fan of 4, but still looking forwards to this, not so much the nagging urge to then find a stick solution that works for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
          Should've bumped the old thread.
          Do you mean the Fighters one? If so, lol yeah

Comment

Every time I see this I'm like "Gradius V is getting an Xbox port"?!

Damn...

Comment

Anyone heard any more about this?

Especially if there is a tate mode.

Comment

Will this be an XBox One exclusive or will it be coming to PS4 too?

Comment

Looking at the official japanese site it looks like its going to be 16:9.......

Comment

Yuk, it's easy to implement the option to rotate the screen so even if not many use it I'm surprised if they've not bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      Looking at the official japanese site it looks like its going to be 16:9.......
                      But the sides are just full of (possibly) not-os-useful interface, like Cave did with DDp SaiDaiOjou. I really hope there will be a Tate option, not having one it's the hallmark of a badly done vertical shooter. Unless the game design makes use of widescreen proportions in a meaningful way.

Comment

having watched more videos of this, it looks like there is no tate option. Seems to a ton of content and levels, so i preordered it last last night.

out very soon too.

Comment

Not soon enough; it's stalling my SFV pre-order!

Comment

3 days to go!

rejoice shooter fans!

Comment

Where did you get it? Amiami already shipped mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X