No announcement yet.

Raiden V (5) Xbox One has a release date 25th Feb 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't get a chance to play it until tomorrow night I had to work tonight and tomorrow I need to finish this week's Battle of the Ports.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Hell yeah! With free soundtrack CD too.

Nice. Still waiting for VGI to deliver.....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        Nice. Still waiting for VGI to deliver.....
        Dont worry mate. It's now Saturday afternoon, 2:55pm and I've still not played it. Will be putting it on in about an hour after I've uploaded the latest battle of the ports.

Comment

Anyone who has it would you let me know if you can use it with a 360 HRAP EX, should you have it? Is that possible, anybody know?

Comment

Finally got to play it. Should have captured the footage with the capture card but I was lazy and just used the Xbox capture sodtware. Problem is that the videos are re-encoded before we get them off the console ;(

Comment

Looks decent when it gets going hopefully uk version will be budget.

Comment

I assume there is no tate mode?

Comment

OMG that stuff either side of the screen and writing all over, (even on the playfield) is dreadful.
                  Thanks for sharing the footage though. Sorry for being negative.

Comment

new video directly uploaded from the Xbox One. Should result in a smother frame rate compared to the earlier video.

Yeah, I also agree about all the crap down the sides of the screen. There's also no tate mode

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                      Anyone who has it would you let me know if you can use it with a 360 HRAP EX, should you have it? Is that possible, anybody know?
                      As as far as I know 360 sticks don't work with the One. Shame really as I have a perfectly good HRAP SE here.

Thanks for sharing those videos Yakumo. The in game music reminds me of Caladrius.

Just had word from Lee at VGI, my copy is on its way!
                      Last edited by CMcK; 29-02-2016, 11:28.

Comment

I'm using a Titan One with a HRAP Hayabusa for PS3/PS4. Works flawlessy, haven't noticed any input lag.

Comment

Got my copy today. Requires a 3.4GB update to play online?! Surely the entire game is only about that size. (Im)patiently waiting for it to install now.

Comment

That's pretty ridonkulous. This is getting out of control. Modern gaming is a step backwards in so many ways.

We need a meme for every time this happens I propose either of these two:

Comment

The grumpy looking cat gets my vote.

Comment

Review up on Eurogamer.net

Comment

Working...
                                X