Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be ace!

Comment

Probably just me that got bored of their Transformers game after ten minutes then?

Comment

First ten minutes IS boring. Actually so is the first hour or two. It's after it all clicks that it gets great.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          No problem, gang!
          HG101 is a fantastic website.
          I need to add a couple of their books to my Christmas wish list!

I really need to play TF: Devastation more, but some mix between that and Turtles arcade for this game would make me a little giddy.
          One of my favourites. Excellent for information on games with less information readily available in English too.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Probably just me that got bored of their Transformers game after ten minutes then?
            I'm pretty sure I spent the first ten minutes just transforming Optimus back and forth to hear that sound!

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            One of my favourites. Excellent for information on games with less information readily available in English too.
            I like how they'll work their way through a series of games and talk about their development.
            I didn't realise the Game Boy artwork was originally drawn by Eastman for the TMNT movie, but got shelved in favour of live-action still to separate it from the cartoon.

I also like VGjunk. They played TMNT World Tour so we don't have to.
            What the hell is Leonardo doing, filthy animal - look at his face!
            NSFW!
            [hide][/hide]

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              No, I was too. I love the original Transformers but this game lacked so much. It should have been more open, had more areas and had some sort of sandbox element.

Comment

So this will officially be unveiled tomorrow.

Comment

Why does the logo use the same font as the modern ****ty Transformers movies? Is this a warning sign?

Comment

I liked Transformers and Legend of korro but i did feel they were more budget titles and they did not have the finances to dosomething like bayonetta

Comment

Will probably be taken down soon

Comment

Platinum basically have an engine and they just reskin it.

Comment

Yeah, TF pulled at my heart strings more but unless I see this for preorder really cheap I'd be more inclined to wait it out for the sales on this one as it does look like more of the same.

Comment

Is that trailer any different to this one?

EDIT: no.

Comment

Out May 24th

Comment

Working...
                              X