This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    One of my exes loved all three, it just had to end.
    Wasn't that train wreck on the news at one point?

Comment

I put James Corden in the same category as the TV show Gogglebox.

I can't stand Gogglebox in the same way, the same type of hatred.
      YES! I would put it in the same category too of annoyance and label as a certified irritant!

Comment

21 years in the graphic design industry and I still have to explain to people the difference between vector and raster, people who've been doing this as long as I have.

Now I get to redraw a tree in Illustrator instead of carrying on with my Resi 4 run which I'd had planned before four days of solid work. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          21 years in the graphic design industry and I still have to explain to people the difference between vector and raster, people who've been doing this as long as I have.

Now I get to redraw a tree in Illustrator instead of carrying on with my Resi 4 run which I'd had planned before four days of solid work. Great.
          I'm still amazed that many people don't know layer masks in Photoshop and that in the same program you can save and load selections.

Comment

Don't the rasters have better hats?

Comment

Ugh. Bought Dead Rising 3 hoping for some zombie goodness later in the evening, allowing for the usual update of around 5-7gb to install while I watch several Breaking Bads.

Except...except it's nearly SIXTEEN BLEEDIN' GIG. I am not gonna be playing this tonight.

Comment

Ugh. Bought Dead Rising 3 hoping for some zombie goodness later in the evening, allowing for the usual update of around 5-7gb to install while I watch several Breaking Bads.

Except...except it's nearly SIXTEEN BLEEDIN' GIG. I am not gonna be playing this tonight.
                Worth it though. Enjoyed it more than 4.

Comment

Yeah I'll be on it this afty, apparently it's primarily a DLC patch. Hope Rare Replay won't be massive...

Comment

Finding RPGs in quiet areas of FPS games.

Hmmmm, wonder if there'll be many baddies in the next room...

Comment

When men in their 50s discover Facebook.

You're trying to watch the dirt spew out in a few people's profiles but then you have to scroll down through twenty metres of posts about bum-ass nothin' quiz results, Brexit, "love the squaddies", "ban the burka", "do you remember these items from the 60s/70s?", multiple Santana vids and, curiously, myriads of vids of cats n' dogs 'being funny'. And them make a wish n share vids. And fake news, tablets being recalled containing African viruses that make your innards liquefy and ooze out ya poop-chute. So many more I could mention.

Guys in their 50s just discovering Facebook is NOT cool.

Comment

Stop friending them then!

Comment

Can't, they're my good mates at work, requested me, really good mates I've known years, I think a small clique of them think they've discovered cold fusion. They're too nice to be nasty to.

('Hide Post' will be my friend. But these guys are like clicking junk five hundred times a day. The dummies.)

Comment

Can't, they're my good mates at work, requested me, really good mates I've known years, I think a small clique of them think they've discovered cold fusion. They're too nice to be nasty to.

('Hide Post' will be my friend. But these guys are like clicking junk five hundred times a day. The dummies.)
                            Delete Facebook. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Delete Facebook. Problem solved.
                              Humanity redeemed.

Comment

You can unfollow people, which will stop their posts being in your feed. Handy tool so as to not offend, if they care about that kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X