This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    I can't. It's my own. Personal. Brookside.

My little dramatic soap opera. The stuff I spout is gibberish when I post, I'm not me on there, it's more a staying in touch thing, I don't publicise myself I just sit rubbing my hands with glee in the amphitheatre, baying for the carnage.

Been a quality week this week, a guy at work has had an absolute meltdown, it's been splendid, splendid.

Calling out harder guys at work for no reason, snarling, ripping, making an absolute clown of himself, it's been bloody hilarious.

It's a buzz when it happens.
    You can lead a hoarse to water, but you can’t make it give up its social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      That there's no completely free tool that can edit PDFs. I used to use the FoxIt software but they've now started to charge for anything useful in that package.

It's annoying when you just need to change ONE WORD in a massive document but you just CAN'T.
      That's the whole point of PDFs

Recently, my manager had good success opening a PDF in Word 2016 and editing it. And this was a PDF with images and text boxes galore. Give that a shot.

Comment

Have you tried using an online tool to convert to word format?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          That's the whole point of PDFs
          Thank you!

It's the digital equivalent of laminating a sheet of writing.

The number of times people ask me to unlock a pdf is ridiculous!

Mainly because I'm a butcher.

Comment

I love PDF, but djvu is better!
            Upload it to Google Drive and open it there as a Google Doc. Send my cheque to the usual place.

Comment

Awful tight chest that I've had for weeks, hasn't gone away, getting no sleep, woke up after two hours feeling like I was drowning in me own sputum.

Luckily, got in at docs this morn. Hoping they tell me to have the week off work and give me some antibiotics. Wanna get Bioshock Infinite finished and I'm in a gaming mood, a week off would be perfectamundo.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Awful tight chest that I've had for weeks, hasn't gone away, getting no sleep, woke up after two hours feeling like I was drowning in me own sputum.

Luckily, got in at docs this morn. Hoping they tell me to have the week off work and give me some antibiotics. Wanna get Bioshock Infinite finished and I'm in a gaming mood, a week off would be perfectamundo.
                Do you wake up with a strong desire to barbecue crustaceans?
                Are you feeling the urge to bid every one of your mates a good day?
                Do you exclaim "strewth" when you are surprised or shocked?

You have Aussie flu, [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]

Comment

Fingers crossed it's just that!

Comment

Rarely go out these days but a friend asked if i fancy a beer so we wander down to a nice little local pub that has a good selections of craft beers. on route some meathead who can barely stand seems to think he knows me and starts shouting and swearing at me and trying to kick off. I've always found the best thing to do in this situation is to ignore idiots like this as no doubt he would take a swing and fall over and crack his head open on the pavement. so we move on and he stays where he is shouting and swearing and we have a few beers without any further tools trying to put a dampener on our eve.

The sad thing is thanks to a number of large venue pubs that can hold hundreds of people and all stay open till the AM this is now the norm in my town, the late license has turned Bingley into a bit of a warzone on a friday and Saturday night. I could be over reacting but a couple of recent incidents have bubled over to the point where people have died or very nearly died, one guy recently got in an argument with some bouncers over the price of some drinks and was taken outside and beaten so badly he didn't wake up again. previous to that the blood splattered all over the brick work of another pub would make you think somebody had died but no he just got severely beaten.

the candle lit vigils for the bloke who died and outpouring of how he was a decent bloke and didn't deserve it and never hurt anyone, are doing nothing to make the area a safer place again, the lack of police presence on a Friday and Saturday don't help either.

Comment

The Internship - F**k this movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        Rarely go out these days but a friend asked if i fancy a beer so we wander down to a nice little local pub that has a good selections of craft beers. on route some meathead who can barely stand seems to think he knows me and starts shouting and swearing at me and trying to kick off. I've always found the best thing to do in this situation is to ignore idiots like this as no doubt he would take a swing and fall over and crack his head open on the pavement. so we move on and he stays where he is shouting and swearing and we have a few beers without any further tools trying to put a dampener on our eve.

The sad thing is thanks to a number of large venue pubs that can hold hundreds of people and all stay open till the AM this is now the norm in my town, the late license has turned Bingley into a bit of a warzone on a friday and Saturday night. I could be over reacting but a couple of recent incidents have bubled over to the point where people have died or very nearly died, one guy recently got in an argument with some bouncers over the price of some drinks and was taken outside and beaten so badly he didn't wake up again. previous to that the blood splattered all over the brick work of another pub would make you think somebody had died but no he just got severely beaten.

the candle lit vigils for the bloke who died and outpouring of how he was a decent bloke and didn't deserve it and never hurt anyone, are doing nothing to make the area a safer place again, the lack of police presence on a Friday and Saturday don't help either.
                        Go out in Skipton instead. Bingley, Shipley, Keighley, Halifax, ruffian towns!!!!

Comment

The little girl from the Moonpig ad...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            The Internship - F**k this movie!
                            Whoah, whoah!!

The Google Crashers?! It's... alright.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Whoah, whoah!!

The Google Crashers?! It's... alright.
                              I wish I had your tolerance Teddy

Comment

I watched about 20 minutes of that once. I couldn't go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X