Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crap that's on TV. Caught my girlfriend watching "Say yes to the dress". It's an entire show about brides and bridesmaids choosing bridesmaid dresses. Throw in a bit of fake drama and that's a tv show apparently. On the plus side it did give me an idea for a similar show that the men might enjoy:

The Groom's best man and ushers are all planning the stag do and want to give the groom one last... oh I'll cut to the chase and you can work out the content. The show will be called "Say no to the Ho".

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      The crap that's on TV. Caught my girlfriend watching "Say yes to the dress". It's an entire show about brides and bridesmaids choosing bridesmaid dresses. Throw in a bit of fake drama and that's a tv show apparently. On the plus side it did give me an idea for a similar show that the men might enjoy:

The Groom's best man and ushers are all planning the stag do and want to give the groom one last... oh I'll cut to the chase and you can work out the content. The show will be called "Say no to the Ho".
      This is the worst thing about my wife being on maternity leave. I'll come home from work and there'll no doubt be some dross on ITV2 or E4 that makes my brain want to dribble out of my ears.

Comment

Some dafty moaning in a local community facebook group about how the local store is rubbish. Reasons? Cash machine and lottery machine not working, no newspapers.... Priority fail. Her full post was a massive rant. Get. A. Life.

Comment

I'm just gonna post and say I just bought a can of Ting and it's deffo not the real Ting anymore. Damned sucralose!!!!

Aw, Ting was awesome. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            I'm just gonna post and say I just bought a can of Ting and it's deffo not the real Ting anymore. Damned sucralose!!!!

Aw, Ting was awesome. Jesus.
            They should call it "Taint no Ting"!

Comment

They ruined Ting

wat

Comment

Yeah mate. All the DG Old Jamaica brand now castrated by sweeteners.

Comment

I've spent an hour on Amazon trying to decide whether to buy a USB-C hub for my phone or a regular USB hub + USB-C OTG cable.

AN HOUR.

I actually bought an OTG cable a while back but misplaced it while moving. All this kerfuffle so we can play emulators on our flights next week.

Comment

PC at work has a faulty hard drive. Great thing to start the week with, tempted to call in sick the next two days and forget about it for some time, Thursday onward is vacation for 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      PC at work has a faulty hard drive. Great thing to start the week with, tempted to call in sick the next two days and forget about it for some time, Thursday onward is vacation for 3 weeks.
                      Staff that think it’s ok to just not bother turning up IRKS me.

Comment

The labels on Blackpool rock.

Sticky labels on the wrapping dammit, why is it 2018 and they still stick it to the rock itself? Total waste of a section

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Staff that think it’s ok to just not bother turning up IRKS me.
                          I've taken 1 sick day off work in the last 8 years. That was only because I had norovirus. Every other sick day i've worked from home, 9-6, without fail.

It irks me that I've set that expectation at work

Comment

Manchester Anime and gaming convention really pissed me off as it was super sketchy, 60-70% of the stores where full of fake merchandise. (fake Pokemon stuff, unlicensed t-shirts, and unlicensed Studio ghibli merch). trying to steer the kids away from it and explain why we wouldn't be buying any of it was hard work.

It seems par for the course with these things. but when you have paid £30 for you and two kids to get in and everything is at an inflated premium or fake your cant help but feel your being taken for a ride. certainly wont be going back, as the gaming side of it was one stall selling games, and a balcony area full of 360s with various fighters on them. it's not just this convention either their all pretty similar but this was certainly the most expensive and blatant one I've been too in recent years.
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 09-04-2018, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              trying to steer the kids away from it and explain why we wouldn't be buying any of it was hard work...when you have paid £30 for you and two kids to get in and everything is at an inflated premium or fake your cant help but feel your being taken for a ride
                              I imagined you steering random kids away from stalls. That would've been great

Comment

Annoyed at the pictures on the news of people tying flowers etc. to the garden fence of that pensioner who killed the burglar, in sympathy for the burglar.

Not that I have any problem with people having sympathy for the burglar, I mean a person has died; rather that the guy's going to have a gravestone soon specifically for that purpose.

Putting the flowers on the victim's house (remembering that the pensioner is the victim in this) isn't about sympathy at all, and I'm angry at the people the beeb has interviewed for having the gall to say that it is. It's to intimidate the pensioner. It's to remind him that all of those people who knew the burglar are upset he's dead and care about that more than the pensioner's welfare.

They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X