X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irk Diggler

Irky irky tweet tweet

Comment

Having a week off and the rain NEVER letting up.

Comment

MAME.

The multiple revisions that mean ROMs don't work or need extra little bits to work with no way of really knowing without downloading and trying.

Then finding out that MAME doesn't support NAOMI or CPS3 means no SF3 or Cap Vs SNK.

Comment

I thought mame supports CPS3 ? i am sure i played it

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            So this can become an irk portal.

I'd like it if the hyperlinks went directly to stand-out posts in the target threads.
            The Irk Singularity. I like it. Damn, wrong thread.

Snow didn't last long enough today.

Comment

Mame versions annoy the heck out of me, too.

For that reason I never update it unless it's to play some cool newly-supported games.

I found this explanation which put my mind at ease, somewhat:

Why are there different versions of ROMs ? You'd think that once all the EPROMS on the arcade board where dumped and named that you wouldn't need to do it again. I mean the data isn't going to change significantly, or AT ALL, in between mame releases. So WTF?????

Comment

When you're late for work and the car in front is pootling along without a care in the world about ten miles below the speed limit.

Comment

That game of war mobile ad that is configured with 2 get rid of buttons that take you straight to the App Store to download the game, or even looking at the add the wrong way takes you to App Store. Sick of it.

It's made mobile browsing insufferable. Back to feedly I go.
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-11-2015, 11:53.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    When you're late for work and the car in front is pootling along without a care in the world about ten miles below the speed limit.
                    This.

Comment

No payrise for me.

Comment

That thing on Facebook where 90% of your FB pals have changed their avs to that dumbass French flag tint.

I really can't be arsed with that level of sheepism.

Comment

And the <what about these other six countries?> that completely disregard the fact that the news shows us only what it thinks we want to see.

Comment

My upstairs neighbour. Not so much a little thing since he's a fat ****, but still. You know when someone just has loads of irritating little habits that get to you to the point where you just hate them? It's that.

We share a bathroom, he does not clean it, ever. When I do, he will have messed it up again within the week and left it there.

He has a habit of going to the toilet in the middle of the night and just leaving it there. It happened so often over a period of a few weeks that I had to stick a note on the door reminding people to flush the chain. I thought this was a more polite option, you know, pretend that maybe it could have been any of the guys that live here even though I know full well it's him. He stuck a note above my note asking people not to flush the chain.

When we get post, it drops into a communal hallway. He will routinely just pick up his normal post and leave all the junk mail he gets addressed to him (by name, or just address) in the hallway where presumably he expects the post fairy will come and pick it up one day?

He slams doors and stamps his feet in that way that clumsy people do without even realising it because they're idiots.

I'm pretty sure he has a mental age of about four and is in no way at all ready to be living away from mummy and daddy and yet for some reason here he is living on his own. I think they pay his rent for him and I wouldn't be surprised because they probably want him living at home as much as I want him living here.

Comment

Christmas was crap last year, despite catsitting. A very lonely time. I'd thought this year was going to be better (I've booked two weeks off, getting shopping done early) but my mum has just told me not to buy her or her boyfriend anything as he's out of work after completing his master's degree and wants to teach him some sort of lesson. There'll be no awkward atmosphere on the day then.

Christ, it's going to be like the Mitchells in EastEnders glaring at each other over the roast.

Comment

There won't be a roast until he can afford to pay for it. You'll be eating instant noodles.

Comment

Working...
                                X