Transformers: Devastation review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    I'll grab it in the Steam sales. At $60 it's a bit too much to ask.

I sated my appetite by firing up Bayonetta last week. I tried selling a weapon setup to someone (Durga) around the almighty PPPKKK. I desperately need to get back to the game and work on some drills, it's been too long.

Bayonetta is such an incredible game.

Comment

Finished it tonight, completed campaign as optimus, will do the same for the others. There's definitely scope to practice better combos/perfect witch time etc. Also synthesized my first S rank weapon..

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
        Finished it tonight, completed campaign as optimus, will do the same for the others. There's definitely scope to practice better combos/perfect witch time etc. Also synthesized my first S rank weapon..
        Oooo how did you do that? I have not been able to get over a B? XD

Oh now I have looked up some things online I should have been taking more notice of my stats!
        Last edited by djtickle; 14-10-2015, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          Oooo how did you do that? I have not been able to get over a B? XD

Oh now I have looked up some things online I should have been taking more notice of my stats!
          I was given a rare hammer on completion, and already had a super powered one that I combined with it. I should have paid more attention!

Also some how managed to up the difficulty to the hardest setting for the last level. Good knows when I did that. And thinking about it that might have been why I received the badass energon hammer (it's one that throws out a blast every time you use it).
          Last edited by k0pp0; 14-10-2015, 16:07.

Comment

Can someone loan me some brass for the game? xD

Gift it to me over Steam and I'll pay you back, plus a few quid for a drink, in around 10 days.

Comment

DP DP DP

Comment

Ignore. No time to play.

Comment

I feel like I'm watching a man have a nervous breakdown, dD!

I want to play this some more, but I'm really enjoying the New Vegas: Honest Hearts add-on.
                  I don't think I've got much more left, then get back on with Opti and the crew.

I'll read some more about weapon synthesis and buying parry from the shop in the mean time.

Comment

I'm with my modded Skyrim still. 100 hours in and Level 15 on my new play through. I tried doing the Bleak Falls Barrow quest but all the baddies in there are level 50 and above, so me and my followers just get scoured across the walls. Apparently it's set that way on purpose as completing the quest unlocks the appearance of dragons, and they supposed to be utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Opened up Magnus difficultly last night and got myself a couple of S Rank weapons. This really is a grinders haven when you get to the end of your first play-through!

Comment

Don't be telling me that!!

Comment

The Platinum achievement looks like a complete swine. I spent ages playing on it again last night, originally to blast through the campaign on easy with the other autobots, then got caught up in the challenges, then found the side missions, then synthed some stuff and so on and so on.. I think the reviewers missed the point with this game and it's longevity.

I've got a load of other games sat there that I want to play, but this drags me back each time.

If anyone knows how to 'punt' the decepticons.. I'd like to know how to do that..

Comment

Somersault kick? If it's anything like every other Platinum game it'll be jump followed in very quick succession with kick, or whatever the equivalent is. You may need to purchase/unlock the move which will likely have a really obscure name. I'm guessing all of this, by the way.

Comment

Weapon Synthesis Guide:
                              [hide][/hide]

Wheeljack's Lab Tutorial (buy weapons and moves):
                              [hide][/hide]

Devastator Drill Parry:
                              [hide][/hide]

Comment

My Bumblebee is currently making use of the Devastator Drills (synthesised of course to make 'em stronger). Worth noting that when you hold Triangle for a charge attack they will fly off like a projectile...No idea if other weapons have secret abilities.

There certainly is a lot to do in this game that I'm glad for to add some longevity. I had been playing maybe 3 hours and noticed I hadn't unlocked a single trophy, ended up checking to see if they had included them!
                                Good to see they don't just hand them out like candy like the previous game I was playing - Shadows of the Damned. That one had a trophy for starting up the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X