No announcement yet.

Super Famicom -The Box Art Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buster_broon: Where it says "Hardback" (under ... "Hardback") there is a drop-down menu where you can select the collector's edition (?49.99)

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
      buster_broon: Where it says "Hardback" (under ... "Hardback") there is a drop-down menu where you can select the collector's edition (?49.99)
      Thanks pal, for some reason I completely missed that

Now ordered what I wanted to buy

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, order placed.

Comment

I love Wil Overton's work, but I'm not paying double the price for a box!

There are signed posters too.

Comment

I've treated myself to the collectors edition plus a signed/numbered poster

Comment

Went for standard in the end, as nice as the others are!

Comment

Ordered the signed poster but still trying to decide whether to go for the standard or collectors edition. If the only difference with the collectors edition is the Wil Overton box art I might go with the standard as Ive already bought the poster with the same art. The photos of the collectors edition are pretty poor and its hard to judge what the quality will be like for the box (is it just a thin piece of card and a thin plastic tray which is likely to get damaged in the post?)

Comment

I'm hoping it's bloody good quality for the extra cost. It's my birthday treat to myself so what the hell, I didn't even know about the poster but had to have one. Super Play was my favourite magazine, it was the cover art that drew me in in the first instance. To think I even considered selling my complete set not so long ago too

Comment

Working...
                  X