No announcement yet.

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection - PS4 UK review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ordered the Japanese version. It'll likely sit for a while as Destiny is causing a huge backlog. I haven't even unsealed MGSV or Until Dawn yet.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just a heads up.There is an Uncharted sound app for Sony's gold/2.0 headsets available

Comment

Bought this yesterday from Tesco's only played the first game so far which looks great. Amazing value

Comment

Having never played an Uncharted game before, this is fantastic - both in terms of value and gameplay. Have only played Drake's Fortune so far, but am loving it.

Comment

Don't remember Uncharted one looking as good as it did in this, still feels a bit stiff but great fun the enemies just don't stop though vaguely remember more. 2 still looks amazing the first cut scene looked very impressive and the snow still looks great, looking forward to dabbling a bit more. PS4 DS4 makes this better as mentioned by others and heard Blue point tweaked the aiming and fighting in the games too. Blue point should port a Burnout next that would be great.

For those above who have never played Uncharted before they will blow you away. I mean the first one ain't bad, the 2nd is absolutely brilliant and the 3rd while not living up to the dizzy heights of UC2, still has some amazing sets pieces and plays really well.
            Last edited by JU!; 11-10-2015, 19:03.

Comment

It's funny that, people always say UC2 is the better one out of all 3, but I gotta say UC3 is personally my favourite one. Maybe because it sets out a more darker tone then the others, but I loved the story and set pieces more so then the other two.

Comment

Completed UC2, two down, now starting UC3. Great great package this.

Comment

Finished Drake's Fortune - absolutely loved it - and spent a couple of hours trying to get as many of the missing trophies as I could. Now trying to decide whether to go for the 'Crushing' play through, a speed run, or whether to give up completely on UC1 for awhile and move to UC2.

But what fantastic value to someone, like me, who hasn't played any of the games before. Just playing through each game once would represent great value for money. But if you're going to try more than one play through of each game, there is days worth of entertainment here.

Oh, and it might be a remaster, but Drake's Fortune looks blooming gorgeous.

Comment

Went to play through on Crushing, only to discover that it doesn't unlock until you beat the game on Brutal - I'd finished the game on Hard. So, I started the game on Brutal, thinking the cheat unlocks (suck as one hit kills) would mean I could rush through - but these only unlock on difficulties you've already beaten.....

#cheatsneverprosper

Think I'll start UC2!

Comment

Completed all three now.Loved every minute.Dont think I'll try crushing as I don't want to break my anniversary controller

Comment

Rinsed through them for a second time, and actually I do prefer Uncharted 2 over 3, I mean 3 has amazing set pieces and some great moments, but UC2 offers the better game play, more logical puzzles, and better climbing sections.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                          It's funny that, people always say UC2 is the better one out of all 3, but I gotta say UC3 is personally my favourite one. Maybe because it sets out a more darker tone then the others, but I loved the story and set pieces more so then the other two.
                          Rinsed through them for a second time, and actually I do prefer Uncharted 2 over 3, I mean 3 has amazing set pieces and some great moments, but UC2 offers the better game play, more logical puzzles, and better climbing sections.

Comment

Finished UC1 tonight. Still great. However, there are a few too many drawn out shooty bits towards the end that I'd forgotten about.

Comment

I'm finding the Crushing play throughs rather easy! I always remembered them being really hard though, maybe it's the frame rate boost? Finished UC1 on Brutal and wasn't really impressed with the mode. Didn't seem very well thought out. There are sections where you die during cinematics! You just have to keep watching your death scene over and over until you get lucky that the bad guys miss you and you actually get the time to duck behind something.

Comment

I found crushing annoying. Piling on so many enemies in the later levels that you have NOWHERE TO DUCK UNDER is not a challenge. It's just the game being cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X