Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I mention YYC Hot Chocolate Fest?

Comment

Jason Kelce's speech at the Eagle's Super Bowl victory parade.

Comment

Took the wife to Okinawa this weekend for her birthday. Leaving soon. Such a nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          Took the wife to Okinawa this weekend for her birthday. Leaving soon. Such a nice place.
          Super jealous!

Comment

Children interviewing Liam Gallagher:

Comment

Lady Bird finally in UK cinemas, but seemingly not the likes of Odeon.

Luckily the local Everyman has it so I'm going this Friday.

Comment

This made me chuckle. Weinstein trying to bully Miyazaki into cutting stuff out of Princess Monokoke for the original US release.

Among the many things for which former Hollywood mogul and convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein was notorious for was re-editing movies as he saw fit, earning the nickname “Harvey Scissorhands.” But when Weinstein was handling Princess Mononoke’s US release, Studio Ghibli wouldn’t be bullied and sent Weinstein a samurai…

Comment

Yeah that's legendary, I didn't realise Weinstein was involved but I knew of the threat Miyazaki sent.

Had a pretty awful week cancelling a few days worth of patients due to staff sickness. Staff member was back in today and thanks to a cancellation I could book in a guy that had been without his teeth for ages who I had to cancel before (new denture to fit) so I got him smiling for the weekend.

Also got paid last night and saw Black Panther which I really enjoyed.

Comment

5th wedding anniversary today!!

This marriage has lasted two days longer than the first one!!

Woo-hoo!!

Comment

Someone beautifully explaining why it's so difficult to get through to people.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        5th wedding anniversary today!!

This marriage has lasted two days longer than the first one!!

Woo-hoo!!
                        I'm technically past that point already.

Comment

Not going to lie, this -

I’m a wee bit drunk.

Comment

Happy men holding a bell? No wait, it’s an antique teapot? This is a BT ad, right? In that case, the Bell makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              I'm technically past that point already.
                              The Bloke and I have been friends almost half my time on earth and been together for almost a third of my life.

Funny how my previous relationship was maybe 6 weeks of cringe after a friend set us up when I wasn't interested in the first place.

Comment

Finally. Finally, got my new factory up and running. So many niggly things to sort out, old equipment and what not, wires braking, motors blowing due to being cross phased. Now this plant has the space it needs to go forward and grow again instead of being slightly neglected where it was.

The empire marches forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X