No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz posting a half one in the morning, usually results in some filth, so I was pleasantly surprised by this!

Although, your tale of a man discovering the internet immediately makes me think of this:

Comment

I know my posts have the power to arouse, QC. I'm Lord Flashheart up in this piece. I get folk sticky with my thick, thick, gelatinous funk.

But I digress. That clip is one of my few enduring memories of Family Guy when it was inspired, in fact it always reminded me of me when I got my first desktop PC back in 2004. It was like six-seven times a day for the first six months, I was in a big breakup phase and I had the same grey pallor and fwanker's muscle-arm as Quagmire in that clip.

In regards to my pal the chemtrail-truther, I dropped the AI bomb during a fag today, he thinks the solution is to turn the mains off or take the fuse out.

He is only learning. I am full of satanic glee.

Comment

Asuka's arcade thread just reminded me of many happy hours at 118118 playing the Cruisin' World cab they had in the staff room.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Asuka's arcade thread just reminded me of many happy hours at 118118
          Yeah, what are your split times on a 10k and do you still rok the moustache?

Comment

No, no, and I don't "got your number".

Comment

Made some lovely chicken fajitas for dinner and for my next few meals whilst I'm home alone.

Seriously just getting new knives and chopping boards have made me enjoy cooking again.

Comment

Amazon review of Veet (NSFW)

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  Amazon review of Veet (NSFW)

Ouch!
                  One would question how you found this review out...

Comment

[MENTION=278]gunrock[/MENTION] is one smooth customer

"This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen"

Comment

Girlfriend just looked at her calendar. Entry on March 26th says "Day of reckoning". She has no idea what it means and is cross with me because I can't stop laughing about it.

Comment

Comment

Jesus. I didn't realise this old, 90s, 90% drained bottle of 'Ricci Club' was owt special, just had a spray of it and I'm quite confident you could wear this with a Rolex it smells so gorge, this is pulling perfume, to be rationed for the moments that matter...

Comment

On a Facebook group: "After some advise. Which is the best secondary school near [town x]?"
                            Me: "Whichever one you didn't go to..." (didn't have the balls to press submit).

Comment

Nancy has given herself hiccups!!

Comment

Damn it, just watching a Digital Foundry vid on YouTube and by god Richard Leadbetter looks like David Jason nowadays.

I can't understand why I don't look old like him. I must be lucky. I'm grey and I'm scabby but the man looks like Dungeon Master FFS. But is an excellent man, let's not be shallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X