No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trailer for the upcoming live action Hokuto No Ken movie! It'll clean up at the Oscars!

Comment

Apparently British Airways overbooked Economy class, so someone there was bumped to Bussines, which was full already, so I was bumped from there to First for free.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        First trailer for the upcoming live action Hokuto No Ken movie! It'll clean up at the Oscars!

Thanks for posting that. Have you ever seen any of the Chinese bootleg comics? The art reminds me of the Japanese Megadrive Golden Axe art. I can't remember which site they were on. Maybe something like Hokuto No Gun or similar sounding. Edit Did you ever see that short cgi clip they did I think it's called Legend of Heroes. It's on that site if you navigate to downloads. I've lost access to a lot of sites I was a member of.
        Last edited by monel; 26-04-2018, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          Thanks for posting that. Have you ever seen any of the Chinese bootleg comics? The art reminds me of the Japanese Megadrive Golden Axe art. I can't remember which site they were on. Maybe something like Hokuto No Gun or similar sounding. Edit Did you ever see that short cgi clip they did I think it's called Legend of Heroes. It's on that site if you navigate to downloads. I've lost access to a lot of sites I was a member of.
          I hope you didn't really think there was a new Hokuto No Ken film coming out!

I've not heard of that Chinese bootleg.

Hokuto Ou Ken, maybe?

Is this the CGI film?

Comment

Yes I did think it was a movie at first! And yes to all your questions I can't check the youtube link but that's probably it. The ps1 Hokuto game was great fun by the way I think it's been mentioned on the forum before.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Apparently British Airways overbooked Economy class, so someone there was bumped to Bussines, which was full already, so I was bumped from there to First for free.
              Bloody-hell, dream come true!

Did they give you the full first class, lounge, meal etc or just the seat.

Comment

No internet connection at home this morning so its Mario Oddyssey time!

Comment

This cracked me up , and pretty much described me and my other half

Comment

Palace needed a win today. Against Leicester I wasn't hopeful. Just checked in and Palace won 5-0. Very happy!

Comment

Went to Finkley Down Farm in Andover today as a family and it was aces!!

Harry absolutely loved the sheep and goats. Feeding them was brilliant!

Comment

Can finally use the internet fully after watching Avengers: Infinity War without the fear of it being spoiled.

Comment

Got paid yesterday, had a wodge of overtime in, about £160, decided in my mind to treat myself to a new pair of discounted kicks from the Nike outlet store, target price range between £20-£30 (as you can get £100+ shoes for peanuts).

Ended up with a pair of dark khaki Lunarcharge Essential for £24, down from £96 RRP according to box. Test drove them today, wow, so comfy, wisely got 11.5 (UK sizing) but they still very snug fit. Really lovely to walk about in, seriously feels proper moonwalky, Mistuuuur Soooooft kind of ish, I reckon I got a barg, the sole is so sexy to walk in. Wasn't sure about the colourway at first but goes real fine with certain kecks.

Chuffed. I think I'm gonna treat myself to a new pair of trainers every month. Out with the old, in with the new, I've dumped loads of my old shoes...so I can buy newer, better, comfier ones.

Trainers are a constant love in my life. I still think they're as cool as I did when I was a schoolkid. Maybe more so. I can't say that about many other things.

Comment

Just realised what these trainers remind me of.

It's in Terminator 1 when Kyle Reese slips into them Nike hi-tops in the shop and they look so slick n neat n comfy n cool.

In the movie it looks real plush and comfy and bouncy but I had a pair of those back in the day and they really weren't that. These shoes, they feel like that bit in the movie. They're so nice.

Comment

These things are cars for your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                                Bloody-hell, dream come true!

Did they give you the full first class, lounge, meal etc or just the seat.
                                I was in the business lounge when they told me that, but on the plane it was full 1st treatment, including amenities and a sleeping suit if I wanted one.

Comment

Working...
                                X