No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever thought about expanding the size of that gif in your av, randombs, it's very mesmerising when you're in a Tommy Tazzlered state of mind.

I think you should try a limited edition expanded block version of your av.

I'm the type of guy, time always proves me right.

Comment

Anything for you, matey

And I blue myself so I can have a bigger one.

Comment

I want it to fill the whole block
        Full block the bastard, you know it's right.

Comment

Landed in Tokyo, now waiting for the Narita Express.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            And I blue myself so I can have a bigger one.
            Having that rib removed helped after all.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              I learned something last night but swore not to say. You'll find out today, though
              It was the Shenmue 1 and 2 HD news. I would've gone to the reveal event but had to catch my plane to 'Murica.

It was hard work not telling anyone for an entire night.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BuyBritishMilk/s...484247552?s=19 lol

Comment

Finally re-ironed the cuffs on my trousers of my uniform with bond-a-web.

No more stupid trouser legs this week!

Comment

Its like Outrun but in real life with radio controlled Fedex trucks:

Throw some Raris on that bish!

Comment

That's some quality drifting. Makes me think of a game [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] posted about a while back?

Comment

We made an awesome dinner last night from the ingredients of what I was meant to make (mexi bake) and filling in what I forgot/ ran out of (fresh corriander, grated low fat cheese and 1 chopped and boiled potato) with what we did have (2 eggs and some rice).

Had left overs for lunch and it tasted even better than yesterday! More tomorrow! Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          That's some quality drifting. Makes me think of a game @QualityChimp posted about a while back?
                          Yes, I do remember wanting to check that one out with its spiffy artstyle and nice drift mechanics. What was it called again QC?

Comment

Absolute Drift: Zen Edition

Comment

Sorry for the short reply, I was in a taxi! (No drifting!)

Yeah, that Zen Drift game is great, really addictive if you are going for the challenges and quite relaxing if you're just drifting around the maps.

I'd wait for a sale though. I think it just left one, but stick it in your wishlist:
                              Zen Edition adds these features to Absolute Driftbr- 5 challenging midnight eventsbr- Drift event challengesbr- Ghosts and leaderboard replaysbrbrThis is a driving experience like no other. Journey from apprentice to master drifter as you hone your skill in a gorgeous minimalist world. Travel from airports and docks to a floating metropolis in search of new cars and ever greater challenges. Chill out to over 3 hours of electronic music by C41 and Nyte. Push yourself to the limit on drifting tracks and wild mountain roads while you work to unlock trophies and elite Midnight events. Drift alongside ghosts of the top players in the world, or refine your skill by out-scoring your own ghost. Your driving skills will be challenged at every turn until you finally become a master drifter.brbrThis product supports the following languages Englishbrbrbr1 playerbrDUALSHOCK®4 Vibration FunctionbrRemote Play SupportedbrHD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080pbrbrDownload of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.br One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.brSee Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.brLibrary programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.comlegal for full usage rights.brbr© 2016 Flippfly LLC

Your RC drift video made me think of two other videos...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X