• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbour was telling me about this, brought a tear to my eye (of joy):

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      This gif:

Aptly, but cruelly, dubbed 'Magikarp Guy'.

Would love to know what he was actually looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
        Would love to know what he was actually looking at.
        Is that an actual person and not a scene out of a film or something? If so he’s done it for the exact reason your discussing, to simply be discussed and become internet famous. Attention seeking.

Comment

Fancied a quick snack, didn't fancy cooking, thought I had nowt in then found that tub of Binghams Potted Beef I bought a few weeks back.

I ate the whole tub on its own. It's gorgeous. You can even taste a really nice proper roast beef taste in it and it's full of strands of roast beef. Frig, I want another tub...

Comment

Blast from the past...

Recently talking about N64 magazine on here reminded me of a drawing I did of Link from Ocarina of Time back in the day which I always intended to send off to the magazine. Lost it years ago.

Was at my mum's briefly this weekend sorting through old stuff when I randomly found it!

Comment

My son has been learning Davinci Resolve. Seems like a great free video editor.

Also: https://www.facebook.com/charles.rod...5807532120100/

Comment

Stick a fez on him and he'd just be a young you!

Comment

Should smile cos I got filmed this eve for a Davina McCall hospital thing that's gonna be on soon but now petrified that I'll look a gimp on telly. They probably won't even show it tbh but it's kinda exciting in a saddo way I guess.

Comment

Reminds me of the time the local news was at my mum's school where she used to teach. She was excited and anxious about seeing herself on the telly.

EVERY SHOT of her there was a kid/ pillar, raised kids hand and even something random like a standing lamp was in the way of her face in the scenes in her classroom teaching. It was hilarious.

My smile of the day was a little girl who was very shy and I think less than 2 years old. She let the dentist look in her mouth and she was pleased with her sticker. As the dentist said goodbye with some advice I waved to her, she did a cute little half-arsed wave back. Mum hadn't moved so she grinned at me and blew me a kiss which was pretty adorable and I didn't deserve it.

Had a grumpy git of a girl come in later who was having non of it. She didn't deserve that bloody sticker!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Talented young man! He DOES look just like you

Maybe you can both edit a Benjamin Button sequence

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Should smile cos I got filmed this eve for a Davina McCall hospital thing that's gonna be on soon but now petrified that I'll look a gimp on telly. They probably won't even show it tbh but it's kinda exciting in a saddo way I guess.
                        I'm praying it'll be something like this:

Comment

I won't even be on, I'd bet a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                            Talented young man! He DOES look just like you

Maybe you can both edit a Benjamin Button sequence
                            Heheh, genius. I'll suggest it.

Comment

Daughter's boyfriend has ADHD. Told him kids didn't have that in my day, they just had AD...

I thought it much funnier than they did!

Comment

I'm going to put a NSFW warning on this...

I picked up some second-hand manga volumes 1&3 of Legend of Lemnear at a con last year which had amazing artwork. Unfortunately, it had more than just a little nudity and I didn't get around to finishing the first book as I lost it. I don't mind nudity in manga but seriously Satoshi Urushihara isn't known as the "Master of Breasts" for nothing I later found out.

Found the books under my car seat last week and decided to get the missing volume on Ebay which arrived today.
                                Unfortunately it wasn't what I ordered, instead its Chirality volume 4 by the same artist and Dear God there is A LOT of girl on girl action throughout! Again, gorgeous art work but just...wow.I tried reading it and the plot is hard to follow, maybe because its the last book of the series it makes not much sense. Funnily enough with all these girls with their boobs out there is only 1 bum in the entire book which I found hilarious.

So basically instead of a manga series about a girl living in a fantasy world who's clothes occasionally explode in battle I get some space drama with topless uniformed girls that lez out every couple of pages.

I should probably finish Revolutionary Girl Utena first, its a bit more tame...

Comment

Working...
                                X