Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT meeting

Manager: One of the managers has asked us to set up a site blocker because their department is mucking around on the internet

Me: Managers need to keep an eye on their own staff. Anyway, it'll be annoying blocking and unblocking things all the time and if people really want to get on the internet they'll find a way.

Manager: Good points. I'll tell them it's just not possible with our current system. *deletes entry from feature request*

IT 1 - Management 0

Comment

Marshmallow update for my Nexus 7 (2013) incoming.

Comment

A Retro Gaming Collectors Community, offering Rarity Guides, Reviews and a place to share your games collection.

Comment

I think we were just looking at that article at the same time, Speedster!

Comment

If that happens, one of you has to say jinx and then the other can't look at articles again until they are unjinxed.

Comment

Jinx, no quitsies, barley, I'm on den.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I think we were just looking at that article at the same time, Speedster!
                You posted HALF AN HOUR after I did!

Jinx isn't in effect!

Comment

That's because I spent ages looking for the right thread, getting a translation and adding a picture instead of just dumping a link.

Oh and I clearly said "no quitsies". Jinx IS in effect!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    That's because I spent ages looking for the right thread, getting a translation and adding a picture instead of just dumping a link.
                    Well I apologise for sloppy posting!

Comment

friend (looking at Kiki's Delivery Service halloween costume): "My boyfriend would've loved this!"
                      me: "Does he like Ghibli stuff?"
                      friend: "No, his name's Kiki"

Comment

When a new Bethesda game comes out...

Comment

Morocco poised to become a solar superpower with launch of desert mega project

"World’s largest concentrated solar power plant, powered by the Saharan sun, set to help renewables provide almost half the country’s energy by 2020"

Last edited by QualityChimp; 10-11-2015, 08:40.

Comment

Got the new Chromecast. Such a tidy solution to streaming. Completely fanless too compared to my PS3. Mega happy with it.

Comment

Traffic lights with a countdown timer so you know when it will become green

Comment

Doesn't stop me and others running across with 1 second remaining

Comment

Working...
                                X