PS4 for ?200 in ASDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 for ?200 in ASDA

Just noticed in my local ASDA that they're selling the Driveclub PS4 bundle for ?200.
    Think they're trying to get rid of the old stock ready for the newer versions but worth a look.

Looks like HUKD have a hold of Xbox Ones for the same price.

Sigh.

Comment

DAMN!!!!

Might head there tonight...hopefully I can find one for that price...that's just bonkers

I do wish HUKD didn't exist though as I doubt there's anything left & these have long been hoovered up

Neil

Comment

All store specific

I picked up some games today. Dark souls 2 for ?6 and trial fusion max for ?10 both X1
        just depends what's in borderlands collection on X1, ps4 was ?10 also

Comment

Think I'll grab the ps4 bundle tomorrow

Comment

They had a few ?200 Driveclub bundles at my Asda last night.

Got the green light from the wife when I got home, but they were all gone this morning.

I'm not bothered about it though. I have too many PS3/360 games to work through, nothing on the new consoles to make me want one yet and I'd just be buying one because it's cheap.

Great price if people are ready to make the jump through!

Comment

No PS4s on offer at the three Asda stores closest to me but I did grab a Xbox One with Kinect for ?200. That's my nephews birthday sorted.

Comment

Nothing in my 2 local ones

Bit gutted but nevermind

Comment

Going to pop round the local one at lunchtime and hopefully I can get one of the cheap Xbox's. Been struggling to justify the purchase of one, but at ?200 it's a no brainer. Fingers crossed!

Comment

I've not looked in mine but I am tempted by a One.

Comment

There were no One deals in mine, just the couple of Driveclub PS4s.
                      I think you've probably missed the boat if you've not got one of these bargains by now!

Comment

We're they actually marked as ?200?

Comment

Yeah.

I should've taken a photo.

There were the stand alone PS4s labelled as ?369.00 (I think) and right next to them were the Driveclub PS4s marked as ?200.
                          This morning the label and the "take me to the till" DVD cases were missing.

In the Microsoft section, I thought there was a cheap One until I realised it was a 360!

I've looked again at the 25 must-have One and PS4 games:
                          Make sure to tick all of these best Xbox One games off your list

The best PS4 games you can play, from God of War to Spider-Man and everything in between

They're all either games I've yet to play the predecessors of, remasters of games I've yet to play or Indie games with graphics that don't push the systems at all.
                          Then I looked at my embarrassingly long list of unplayed games and realised I've still got years of play in those!

It is weird though, with all the facts stacked up, I still feel like I want a new console!
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 22-09-2015, 13:10. Reason: Tapatalk cutting off my posts?

Comment

25 games worth having for current gen system? Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              25 games worth having for current gen system? Hahaha!
                              This.

All. Day. Long.

Comment

Working...
                              X