PS4 for ?200 in ASDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny has amazing gameplay but the game is just a load of dull quests
    Every game I've ever played will have a dull section . Sure there's a little too much grinding, but Destiny is the best FPS I've played in years; The weapons and firefights are so spot on and just nailed, it just feels so right and good . The only slight letdown with the game is the 30fps and the fact that you can't save midway through a stage/level

Comment

I've not played my xbox one a huge amount - but the games I have sunk into are actually ones that I've sunk time into on the 360 and in some cases at the same time.
      In my eyes my 360 and One sit nicely together.. Of course I'll be picking the One version of games over the 360 when I buy them though.

Comment

Was in Asda the other day and some trampy looking bloke was at the counter asking for "the cheap Xbox fours", seriously, no idea what he was buying and obviously thinking he could make a few quid. When I was walking out with my shopping I saw him carrying three Xbox 360's out of the front door?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Was in Asda the other day and some trampy looking bloke was at the counter asking for "the cheap Xbox fours", seriously, no idea what he was buying and obviously thinking he could make a few quid. When I was walking out with my shopping I saw him carrying three Xbox 360's out of the front door?

Haha! That made me chuckle! I bet he will be in there in 3 hours kicking off and huring abuse as he can't get a refund

Comment

Working...
          X