User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Ridge Racers 2 is an absolute must on PSP.
    Is RR2 available on the PSP/Vita in the UK, via PSN?

Back when I had a PSPGo, I seem to remember only the first one was available (it was one of those daft UK licencing things - like how Syphon Filter 1&3 were on PSN, but not 2).

If it is, that'd tempt me to get a Vita. I liked the 3DS RR a great deal, but nowhere near as much as the PSP ones.

I'm not a Ray Tracers fan either. Just feels a bit lightweight.

Revolution though. Probably the most infuriating racing game known to man. One mistake and 'haha you're too slow!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Is RR2 available on the PSP/Vita in the UK, via PSN?

Back when I had a PSPGo, I seem to remember only the first one was available (it was one of those daft UK licencing things - like how Syphon Filter 1&3 were on PSN, but not 2).

If it is, that'd tempt me to get a Vita. I liked the 3DS RR a great deal, but nowhere near as much as the PSP ones.
    Sadly not, J-PSN only. And it's about ?20.

I think I'm going to pick it up though.

Actually, we were talking a lot about loving the style of Type 4 in terms of menus and music etc. Well the front end, UI and music of the PSP Ridge Racers I still adore to this day. When I got my import PSP and put it on for the first time, I was just amazed and part of that was simply the menu and the music and the airport theme. Wonderful design.

And then Vita Ridge happened.

Agreed Dogg. For me that's one of my most jaw dropping gaming moments, receiving my import PSP and putting on Ridge for the first time. It was absolutely mind blowing.

All this chat is forcing me - FORCING me - to get Ridge 2 on J-PSN.

Probably the best MD soundtrack in the world.
    Last edited by JazzFunk; 17-09-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Here's a fantastic video from the Giant Bomb crew where they make a Mario Maker level using live feedback from the community.

It's brilliant to watch (And I urge anyone to watch it and not want to buy the game) but gives you an insight to how genius every level is in previous Mario games.

Anyone familiar with Panzer Bandit on PS1? Seems to be the systems take on guardian heroes, though only dual plane. Worth a punt anyone?

It's no guardian heroes but deffo a good game in its own right.