User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Decider-VT View Post
    You can take screenshots to post to Miiverse.
    Good point! Then access Miverse from a web browser.

It'd be too easy to upload screenshots to a Flickr, Dropbox or Photobucket account, of course.

Please try my Mario Maker Game and watch themed course , based off donkey kong 1,2 and Jnr

Code 60A3-0000-0036-6E2F

Having finally wrestled the GamePad away from my kids, here's my first level. You can play Hunt-The-Yoshi, do a 24-second speed run or just play around on the platforms.

0619-0000-0036-1392

Had a go on some of the levels here, some good fun stuff.
    I would say though on that p switch level the invisible one could be better signposted...

I've got a couple of levels done, would love some feedback.

The Fabulous Goomba Stunt Team - A826-0000-0028-C3D7
    Maze of Spikes - EFD5-0000-0037-77C5

Quote Originally Posted by MrSands View Post
    Had a go on some of the levels here, some good fun stuff.
    I would say though on that p switch level the invisible one could be better signposted...

I've got a couple of levels done, would love some feedback.

The Fabulous Goomba Stunt Team - A826-0000-0028-C3D7
    Maze of Spikes - EFD5-0000-0037-77C5
    Yeah I agree man, I've done a new P Puzzle Race now tho, if you want to check that out. I'll have a look at yours tomorrow

Now I have unlocked everything just spent a ridiculous amount of time doing this:

F195-0000-003D-54A7 / Bowser's Invasion Fleet

I'm pretty proud of it but would love to see what you guys think.
    Last edited by MrSands; 15-09-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Played some of your levels tonight, guys. Really nice work! Mr Sands, your goomba one is excellent - short and sweet! Actually it does feel like checkpoints are a feature sorely lacking. The trickier levels can be frustrating due to having to start all over again.

Gordon, is the Donkey Kong an amiibo unlock?

The Donkey what now? (If you mean the Yoshi, you need to find the pipe directly above the start (climb the crumbling blocks), then explore the slightly tricky subworld.)

Meanwhile, my daughter created a nice near-automatic musical level, which she'd like you guys to play. Climb the vine, then step on the bone coaster thing and just let it go: 3BE7-0000-003E-7A3C

Sorry, I mixed up the levels I played. It was actually Yesteryeargames' one that has the Donkey Kong in it.