User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Cepp View Post
    currently trying out demos and looking for that Mario Rabbids game.
    The thread is unfortunately gone, but Mario + Rabbids is one highlight of the system. I was quite surprised how much I've enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    The thread is unfortunately gone, but Mario + Rabbids is one highlight of the system. I was quite surprised how much I've enjoyed it.
    I was shocked it seemed to turn out so well; really looking forward to playing it now

Thankfully they all arrived ok and without been broken in the post, now have a complete usa set of DS download station carts. Kind of tempted to get hold of some of the other demo/distro carts, there is an animal crossing relay cart that distributes the mario items to your game if you wirelessly tag the distribution cart. There is also a few dragon quest IX carts that distribute various grotto maps and a crapton of pokemon event carts although the stupid prices those go for i'll stick to the animal crossing one as it's reasonably priced.

The DS download station carts are a nice history record of what was out for the ds, not only are some of the demos different to the finished retail version but some of the carts have data to add to various retail games, rockman starforce, chocobo tales & fossil fighters been the main 3 i have spotted so far. One interesting demo is the Gauntlet one as it never made it to a retail release.

Now have them all inside this holder with enough space for 5 more demo carts if i spot anything interesting.

If you'd like a few more of those I have two in clear (exactly the same Hori ones) that I'm never going to use, just drop me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    If you'd like a few more of those I have two in clear (exactly the same Hori ones) that I'm never going to use, just drop me your address.
    Cheers speedy, those would be gladly accepted. I'll pm you.