Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junko View Post
    £16,400 for £3000 worth of gold !
    That's quite a typical Capcom strategy of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
      My wife prefers the X-box One, and I prefer the PS4 for certain types of games, hence two copies of Dynasty Warriors.
      your wife is a hardcore gamer in Japan. Or at least that's what my Japanese gaming friends say when they talk about my 360 and Xbox One X. It's nice to be different

Comment

Ha ha - she doesn't play many games, but when she's moving her character most of the time with the thumbstick, she finds the X-box pad more comfortable to hold.

Comment

I’m so f*cking weak. Been through all of the PS4 models now

Comment

You bought another sideways console.

Comment

Today my ugly cousin edition snes classic turned up from amazon, with there been so many fakes floating around it's a bit of a risk but as i got it through amazon themselves it's thankfully genuine. Now have this one hacked & holding all my western snes games.

Getting quite a collection lol, just need the uk Nes & i'm all set.

Comment

From the last month or so - some new, some old, some imports, some domestic...

Special shout-out to my buddy who attended Gamescom and was able to pick up the Soken-signed Stormblood OST for me.

Comment

Wanted a 3DS, and this one happened to be on eBay with most of the games I wanted for a decent price. It's the Samus Edition. Not especially fond of this edition but it's completely unmarked like new so whatever.

Might CFW it? I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Wanted a 3DS, and this one happened to be on eBay with most of the games I wanted for a decent price. It's the Samus Edition. Not especially fond of this edition but it's completely unmarked like new so whatever.

Might CFW it? I dunno.
                    Getting back into your Pokemon befofe the Switch in November I see

Comment

Well, kinda. I own a good amount of Pokémon games as it is. But this lets me revisit some of these. I've already completed Y, Alpha Sapphire and Moon so I guess I could play Ultra Moon if I want a new experience.

Comment

Hooray! I can finally play this!

Also this arrived

Comment

My first purchase for the Switch arrived today...just have to wait until November now to get my Switch so I can play it

Neil

Comment

I finally got to frame and put up my vintage Capcom vs SNK poster.

Bit of a story behind this one. I had one for ages. It was both the very first thing I bought online and also the first item I ever bought on eBay, way back in 1999 (I got into eBay just after it started).

I was told that the poster is actually a promotional one which was given to arcades. I don't know if that's true, but it's supported by the fact that the poster is seen on the wall of an arcade actually in the game:

During a house move about 12 years ago, it vanished without a trace. For the next couple of years, I've kept my eyes open when at conventions and gaming events for another one, but never came across one. About 9 years ago, I gave up. I put an auto-notification up on eBay for "Ryu Kyo Capcom SNK Poster" and just forgot about it.

Fast-forward to 12 months ago, and I got an email from eBay - one of the posters had come up for sale. Needless to say, I jumped on the auction and won, and finally had another. Strangely, before it arrived, another one also came up, which I bought (just in case the first one got lost in the post), so now I actually have a spare which will probably go back on eBay - though in the year since, no others have appeared.

Wanting to avoid the situation happening again, I decided to keep this one safe in its roll until I could order a custom frame in which to put it. That finally arrived this week, so we were able to put it up!

The poster shows Ryu and Kyo, and is drawn by 2 different artists - one for the Capcom side and one for the SNK side.

Not gaming related, but on a similar topic, @Blobcat also got us this awesome Kung Fury poster which we framed at the same time:

GIRLWENEEDSOME GIRLWENEEDSOME AC-TION!
                            Last edited by Asura; 29-09-2018, 10:40.

Comment

Stuff from September and October.

Comment

Little dragons cafe, Is that a cooking game????

Comment

Working...
                                X