No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend was clearing out, and I got me some PS2 games in the process. Nice!

Also - Ultimania finally in English! It's a really nice run-down of the first 6 games - I am a big fan of having (albeit small) box shots of each version too.

Comment

Never thought I’d get into amiibo but I sold most of my 3DS JRPGs so had spare room on my 3DS shelf, and why save money, right? I just see them as figures really, don’t really care for the in-game functions. Got a couple more coming (Shulk and Toad) and planning to get a few more Nintendo characters down the line

Last edited by Nico87; 08-08-2018, 20:12.

Comment

Don't normally buy protectors for console hardware boxes but these are too nice to let get dinged up from shelf wear so i got some fab protectors from Dan at retroprotection, there sadly is no protector made out there specifically for the shounen 50th mini but Dan has one for a xwing luke star wars figure that's almost the same dimensions as the box so it's good enough for now and not too far out.

They also fit the uk/usa boxes due to been same size but the designs of those i'm not too fussed about.

Comment

I’ve just pre-ordered a 500 million PS4 Pro, along with an extra controller. Pre-orders were supposed to be going live at 10am, but Amazon are already accepting them... except on the matching headset.

The headphones disappeared off Amazon so I’ve just had to get them from GAME... let the scalping begin mwahahaha
          Last edited by _SD_; 14-08-2018, 10:02.

Comment

Comment

Here's what I have brought back to Japan from the UK.

My wife prefers the X-box One, and I prefer the PS4 for certain types of games, hence two copies of Dynasty Warriors.
              Last edited by DeathAdder; 27-08-2018, 23:45.

Comment

reverse importing hehe nice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    Interested to hear about Firewall TA!

Comment

I wish there was a normal blue case version of Kiwami 2.

Comment

My shiny new Vita 2000 arrived from Japan today... let the Jailbreaking commence.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          My shiny new Vita 2000 arrived from Japan today... let the Jailbreaking commence.

I put H-Encore on my 3.68 Vita earlier this evening. Pretty straight forward.

It's everything that comes afterwards with the SD2Vita and using FTP that confuses the hell out of me!

Comment

Yes, I’ve just watched a tutorial video using the auto installer and it all seems very simple. Mine’s on 3.65 so I can put Enso on there to make it permanent. I’m going to sort it out in the morning using the boy’s Windows laptop.

I did watch a tutorial on setting up the SD2Vita and it seemed a bit fiddly, but it’s just a case of following the instructions I suppose...

I’ll be happy when I have Adrenaline working so I can have a go on Harmful Park and PSP Outrun 2006

Comment

How much do you like Mega Man?

99.99% pure 24-carat love....

¥2.4M for the large one... and if you’ve had to put new tyres on one’s Ferrari this week there’s a smaller one for ¥690k.

Comment

£16,400 for £3000 worth of gold !

Comment

Working...
                                X