Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitmap Books make smashing books.

Comment

I've been helping out Sam Dyer since the first book was announced, with suggestions and proofing. It's been fun, and I've enjoyed a minor contributing role (as noted in the Credits section for each book heh). Also written a section for Chris Wilkins' upcoming C64 book too.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Deadly Premonition Classified Editon from NISA

Comment

What is NISA? also, is that the game or a book? I'm not up on these none Japanese releases.

Comment

Nippon Ichi America, the publisher. Despite their name they have an European store and the edition there in European.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
              I really enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw. The gameplay wasn't as fluid as I'd hoped it'd be but I really liked the characters and the sense of humour it had. James Gunn should make another game.

Ye I thought Lollipop Chainsaw was fun for the most part. Some parts of it frustrated me though. As you says the characters are done quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Bitmap Books make smashing books.
                They do indeed & I can't wait for them to do the Art of Super Famicom

That's a MUST!!

Super Famicom: The Box Art Collection brings together hundreds of the best Japanese game packaging images, professionally shot and presented in glorious hardback.

Neil

Comment

Waiting for that to hit pre-order.

Gonna be handy not only for looking at art (because screw CIB prices) and learning about games I might not have known otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Another new faceplate for my 3DS, looks like it will be EU exclusive as it is numbered as plate 27 which means JApan won't be getting it as they have already had a plate 27. Not sure about USA yet as i don't think they have that many plates announced so far.

This one is a matte plate the colours really do pop on the matte ones.

Following in Importaku's footsteps from page 5. Was really close to the Splatoon one as that looks awesome too.

Came from Japan this morning. Not bought many of the New Nintendo 3DS Cover Plates but this one seemed hard to get and looked cool.

Amazing how different the machine looks with each one. Plus the mix and match is a nice idea. Hope Nintendo do this sort of stuff with the NX.

Last edited by JU!; 07-12-2015, 18:21.

Comment

Dragon's Crown artbook, soundtrack, and some extras

Comment

Can't remember what I've posted...

Yeah, i've got issues.

Comment

My Xmas present to myself turned up today, yet another huge box full of youkai watch medal stuff This time some of the rarer medals.

A nearly complete set of hagure medals of the older sets apart from 2 which the amazon marketplace resellers screwed up and sent me the wrong ones, can't be arsed shipping them back to fix it so i have ordered those 2 again.

A complete set of Onikitch medals that you can only win from the omikuji jinjya arcade machine, winning one medal is hard enough but they come out randomly so a set is hard to get.

The missing 4 diakitchi medals from the same arcade machine that i needed to complete the older set.

A special medal from Universal studios Japan, you had to purchase a program for 1000 yen to take part in a treasure hunt to solve the clues in the program to figure out the correct 4 medals to put in the spaces then find where the gashapon machine was hidden in the park and show your program and get a go on the gashapon to win the universal studios youkai medal. Glad i got it now as the youkai section of the park is only there for the winter.

Spare medal pages, a SD card to update my watch & a copy of YW dance for wiiU as i was after the medal in it. Still need a WiiU lolol.

Err it gets weird now, the underwear set contains a xmas medal, the newest binder for the song medal series 1 and 2 boxes of buster series 3 to try and complete my half finished set and 2 boxes of series one song medals. Plus a couple of medals in a set of trump.

Corocoro send away B Jibanyan & B Komasan medals

2 new faceplates for my 3DS collection hehe

Also registered some of the new medals i got in the lottery to win the crazy goku band campaign medal, i only had enough qualifying medals to get 2 goes of the lottery each day. Err i won again, this time on my second go YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. Err Mark there will be another medal arriving at your house hehe.

Kind of makes up for the amazon resellers screwing up 2 of my medal purchases.

Comment

Oh no, not another one

Comment

Did that other turn up yet?

Comment

I couldn't have done this without Yakumo's help as there's no way i could have had this shipped to the UK, he gets the cake, i get all the bits on the cake including that kotoshi no owari medal YAY.

Last year i missed out as the cakes were near imposstible to find this year managed to get a chara deco cake, hurrah for Amazon J

And the medal i was after, the QR is free to scan into anyones game but don't bother trying on the medaland site i have already registered it.

Comment

Working...
                                X