• Show
Clear All

oh snap, well i'm free for a few!

Comment

pick up the-disconnected

for great jus-disconnected

RAGEQUIT.

Comment

Man, those high 80's levels! Amazeballs!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          pick up the-disconnected

for great jus-disconnected

RAGEQUIT.
          Yeah, it was pretty bad yesterday. I couldn't even play online in a private party of one!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Man, those high 80's levels! Amazeballs!
            I know I've said it before but if you think they are good on the easier levels, wait 'till you take them on on the harder two with the extra's.

Comment

I've spent a fair bit of time on some of the harder settings today. All I can say Ampanman, is you must be about a bazillion times better at this game than me to have wiped all that out on your own!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                I've spent a fair bit of time on some of the harder settings today. All I can say Ampanman, is you must be about a bazillion times better at this game than me to have wiped all that out on your own!
                Haha, not that good Colin - wish I was, still trying to complete them, done most of the 80's on hardest and only one on inferno though - 83 which is great for weapon collecting.
                Not trying to tell you what you already know but for me 75 is also excellent for getting the power weapons with Ranger and WD, and of the earlier ones 34 with WD should be a walkover.

Think I've got the jump on most people simply because I got the Japanese version so been playing since August.

Just done another tally-up. With Ranger I've got 4 levels to do on Hardest and 39 on Inferno to clear, with WD it's 3 and 30.
                Last edited by Anpanman; 06-03-2016, 21:09.

Comment

I had a bash at the missions in download pack 2 today. Playing on normal I got wiped out twice on mission 4 with my wing diver. Her laser chainsaw didn't quite cut it it seems. The weapon drops seem to be between normal and hard ranking.

There were some nasty mini green termites in that level, and the one before had silver jumping spiders - nice drops from those though, usually 3-4 items.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    There were some nasty mini green termites in that level, and the one before had silver jumping spiders - nice drops from those though, usually 3-4 items.
                    ooh, those termites sound interesting not seen those at all.

The silver spiders sound new-ish too. There are some ghostly white ones that appear on some of the hardest/inferno levels and take a lot to bring down.
                    There are some silver ones that look like robotic spiders that again appear on hardest/inferno in only one level I think - the subterranean one which is really compact and all hell brings loose right from the start in all the tunnels.

Yes, both of them drop quite a few items.

Comment

The termites

burst out of buildings on three separate occasions

on that mission.

Comment

That's a good idea from the developers though I imagine a bit of a shock for the player first time it happens.

Comment

I didn't even see it happen the first time and got swarmed in a few seconds. Death followed pretty quickly.

Comment

Up to Mission 88: Encircling (online) now..

Is anyone up for some Mission 86: Fallen Flagship evening runs, for MASSIVE DAMAGE weapon drops?
                            Last edited by ^Katsu; 09-03-2016, 17:57. Reason: Mission update

Comment

Working...
                            X