No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid V review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume that I have to unlock multiplayer?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Mp in the single player game? Yes. Mgo I would have thought just requires you download the patch.

Comment

I've got the patch, but I don't see MGO anywhere.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          I've got the patch, but I don't see MGO anywhere.
          Should be 3rd option on the home screen I think, before you load your normal game

Comment

There are cross region issues regarding mgo. I'm guessing j0e has jpn version and playing using UK account maybe?

Comment

JPN PS4, JPN MGSV, JPN account. Only thing on my home screen is Continue and Options.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Have you actually downloaded mgo? Mgo game data 1.0 I think it's called

Comment

I have indeed.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Maybe it unlocks when FoB does on mission 22. guessing most here where past that part then mgo launched.

Comment

It's working now after a reinstall.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                        I also found hard as above. I just drove off in the truck, but once you know where it is place a marker on the map, then if you die the marker on the map should stay. You can get to it before it gets in the base, there is an entrance it stops at with the convoy, near where it parks. I got in it outside the base and drove out the hotzone.
                        Did that one last night, did a million tries with weapons could never escape the bloody skulls, then a lightbulb went off - I fultoned the lot whilst in the airport then stole a tank drove to the nearest containers and escaped by

fultoning and standing on top

S rank thanks for coming - GREAT WORK BOSS!

How cool is it just listening to the troops gossip on MB -'what she's some kind of bio-roid??' hilarious stuff - just goes to show how much thought went into this. it's bloody amazing.

Comment

MGSV is definitely the best game I've ever played. I think it's wasted on many though. Everything about it is fantastic. It's such a clever title. I don't think its control scheme will ever be bettered either.

Sadly it's nearing its end as I only have five S-Ranks to go until I've platinumed it. There's some high-level weapons still to develop, and the online is infinitely playable whilst I wait for The Division I guess.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Finally got round to putting some time into this (after taking a quick look at launch). The scope of the game is astonishing. It feels like the final, perfectly polished product after years of development, refinement, fine-tuning etc etc. I love the freedom you have with the missions (had so many great, unscripted moments already), and all the mother base management is starting to grow on me too.

Early days into it yet, and the % I'm currently on bodes very well content-wise. It must be massive

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                              Did that one last night, did a million tries with weapons could never escape the bloody skulls, then a lightbulb went off - I fultoned the lot whilst in the airport then stole a tank drove to the nearest containers and escaped by

fultoning and standing on top

S rank thanks for coming - GREAT WORK BOSS!

How cool is it just listening to the troops gossip on MB -'what she's some kind of bio-roid??' hilarious stuff - just goes to show how much thought went into this. it's bloody amazing.
                              Quality stuff! Still amazes me the amount of eays to do stuff in each mission. I have been playing some later stuff and I do the complete opposite to some of the You Tube vids sometimes dire consequences ensue and have to restart :/.

Regards depth it does seem so
                              Much effort and detail went into this so many small things like you say with guards conversations. I get impression from some of Kojimas latest comments he wanted to add even more stuff.
                              Last edited by JU!; 27-02-2016, 21:44.

Comment

An amusing and honest assessment from my favourite reviewer.

Comment

Working...
                                X