User Tag List

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Never liked F-Zero 64 myself . Love the N64 console though , been playing a bit of Pilotwings 64 - what a gem of a game that is . Perfect to control and play

Pilotwings 64 needs to come to VC. Whenever I've sold an N64, this is the game I always buy one back for.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Love the N64 console though , been playing a bit of Pilotwings 64 - what a gem of a game that is . Perfect to control and play
    As much as the N64 doesn't have many great games, it had enough to keep me happy back in the day. I bought the machine with Mario 64, Wave Race and Pilotwings 64. Wave Race is my fave of the bunch, with Pilotwings also being a really nice game. I just love the atmosphere in PW64. And then I remember being over the moon when F-Zero X was announced. When I finally got my hands on it in 1998, I thought it was really good. My second favourite N64 game.
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 06-03-2016 at 09:53 PM.

I finished Defender of Oasis for the Game Gear via 3DS VC. It's simple and quite grindy which I don't personally mind but I missed out on finding a spell that grants MP regen and that made certain dungeons a bit of a slog. Kicked myself when I realised and had an easy enough time with the rest of the game but it's an easy spell to miss imo. Playing an RPG with an arabian type setting was a nice change and makes me want to give The Story of Thor a go.