Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Beta review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
    Biggest pile of **** ever. Why don't they give up **** developers living off infinity wards great work. Leeches.
    /\
    What he said!!

Comment

But the sad thing is despite it being as disappointing as you guys say the Beta it is, it will no doubt still be a top seller this Xmas. Until people stop buying it in the millions that they do, never going to change.

Comment

Unfortunately thats true, but this game was one of the best, did'nt need to happen like this look at battlefield series for example.

Comment

Tried this on Xbox yesterday and what a mess compared to the PS4 version.

The game reported me having moderate nat settings even though my Xbox told me they where open. I know it should be open as I put my Xbox in my DMZ and no other games have problems.

I had so much lag on 5 different games it was terrible, where I had none at all on PS4. Does this have private servers this time as it felt like it did on PS4 and not on Xbox.

As its beta hopefully it's just teething problems will try it again later today, but as it stands I will be getting this on Playstation for the first time in years.

Edit

1Day later and all the problems have gone away. Games have no lag now and its playing very much like its PS4 counter part. Although it feels abit blurry on Xbox and sometimes the players blend in. Think it looked sharper on PS4.
          Last edited by djtickle; 27-08-2015, 23:15.

Comment

Dabbled with the XBO version for curiosities sake. It's solid but PS4 version is easily the star of the two

Comment

Seems really good on PC apart from the matchmaking crap. I haven't played since Black Ops 1 though so it's been fun going back. I'm liking the slide/wall running/double jump stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X