PES 2016 Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent a couple of days with this now and it's a delight to play. Mostly playing myClub mode.

No un-licensed kits blues too thanks to PES World's PS4 kit packs.

Here's a couple of goals from my first evening...

Last edited by hudson; 23-09-2015, 12:36.

Comment

Does PES have much of a career mode at all?

It's all I play as I don't venture online & I'll get Fifa this year as usual but was thinking I might give PES a blast as well

Neil

Comment

There's Become a Legend where you can create you own player, like Be a Pro. Master League too. Lots to do for a single player.

Comment

Tempted by this as I've not bought PES since about 2009.

Last year I bought FIFA15 and sold it within a week as it was just the same as FIFA13 (which I did like on PS3).

Comment

FIFA 16 is more of the same too.
            Last edited by hudson; 23-09-2015, 15:03.

Comment

Ive been playing Online Divisions mode tonight (basically FIFA's Seasons) and the online performance has been spot on.

If anyone on here has this and would like a friendlies partner, then please add me.

Comment

I am playing the PC version which is fun, but I heard it has been downgraded from the console version? Anyone know what I am missing out on other than the slightly downgraded graphics (which is insane after the stellar Metal Gear conversion)?

Comment

I believe the PC version is an island. It has some of it's own features, mainly 2 v 2 online ranked play. Graphics and physics are closer to last year's version. The PC PES players don't seem to be happy from what I've read on PES forums. Of course, you still have the lead in modding, always a plus. PS4/XB1 are the definitive versions apparently. Both graphically (strangely) and gameplay.

Comment

Anyone know if there's a way to import option files with the Xbox One version?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Anyone know if there's a way to import option files with the Xbox One version?
                      I don't think there is currently a feature to import images on XB1. I believe that this will not be the case forever though.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Does PES have much of a career mode at all?

It's all I play as I don't venture online & I'll get Fifa this year as usual but was thinking I might give PES a blast as well

Neil
                        Yes Master League is quite in depth this year especially regards players getting injured team work score in top right and different players been up for Derby matches so allows you to use Ye who squad. Sometimes I will play Harry Kane in my ML because of what he offers but for example may play Dybala to make paver all team work stat increase. As the individuality in PES is so good ach player you buy makes a real difference to the syle of your team.

Comment

Anyone who wants PS4 kits and badges see below:

PES 2016 logos kits

http://i.imgur.com/ogeENvL.png Who are Hounslow? What about Hampshire Red? We will tell you in this thread! I will try to ge

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

HD Football Logos, PNG Football Logos, Vector Football Logos

Forum- editing may also have some stuff:

Winningelevenblog.com

Not used he below yet but this Meagan pack looks huge:

Comment

Any news on kit/team downloads for the Xbox One game? I am loving this, not bought/played a football game in a few years as I got fed up with them. These seems like a breath of fresh air. Just jealous off all the PS4 extras available.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                              Any news on kit/team downloads for the Xbox One game? I am loving this, not bought/played a football game in a few years as I got fed up with them. These seems like a breath of fresh air. Just jealous off all the PS4 extras available.
                              I believe MS need to allow JPEG image importing or something, heard they could not come to an agreement with Konami over importing kits. Not 100% sure. I'm sure if MS and Konami do reach an agreement you'll hear.

Comment

Still haven't caved for FIFA (which is what usually happens), PES still great and I score some great goals. Check out this beauty

Comment

Working...
                                X