Rising Thunder alpha PC review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising Thunder alpha PC review

Got a key for this few days ago and have been putting a little time into it.

In a nutshell it is a one on one fighting game but it is really catered to be a pick up and play game there are no special or super move motions. You have light attack, medium attack and heavy attack buttons and you have 3 buttons that each do a special move and one that does a super move. So it is very easy to learn and is great fun i did a few combos here

Still very early and a long way to go while i think having it easy to pick it up is good i really do hope they have the skill gap needed
    Last edited by eastyy; 02-08-2015, 20:16.

This is the one from Seth, formerly of Capcom?

Comment

From the description, it sounds combo-heavy. Not my cup of tea.

I would almost prefer the opposite - a fighter that only had very short combos, and depended more on timing, tactics etc.

Then again The Last Blade 2 already exists and it didn't set the world alight (despite being very, very good).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        From the description, it sounds combo-heavy. Not my cup of tea.

I would almost prefer the opposite - a fighter that only had very short combos, and depended more on timing, tactics etc.

Then again The Last Blade 2 already exists and it didn't set the world alight (despite being very, very good).
        Actually combo wise it is pretty short as special moves and super moves require only one button press and when you do a special move they have a cooldown period

and yep was done by seth killian

Update

Netcode was really awesome i rarely had a unplayable game at al
        Last edited by eastyy; 04-08-2015, 09:34.

Comment

Just to let people know it is open for everyone now

Comment

Might have to turn my desktop on and give this a go. My friend seemed to like it, but his execution on a stick is kinda bad. Still, I'd like to put into perspective other factors of 1v1 VS fighting!

Comment

Well looks like after march the 18th no more rising thunder http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/m...elopment-team/

Comment

Working...
              X