Wii / Wii U Clearout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii / Wii U Clearout

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well and good.

I'm having a complete clear out of all my Wii stuff (the majority of which can be used on a Wii u too).

I'd prefer to seek the lot in one go, but I've priced everything to split as I appreciate people may not want everything! If you did want the entire lot, please PM me and I'll discuss the price.

Here goes... all items have been used but come from a smoke-free home and have been well looked-after. Postage to be calculated dependent on what people are interested in, but I'll make it as cheap as I can....

Console:

NTSC Wii console boxed (with all leads, including component cables, UK power adapter, sensor bar, Wii Sports Resort game and one Wiimote and Nunchuck. I can also add the Homebrew Network onto the console if you'd like) - ?35

Peripherals (Wii and Wii U):

Wiimote (white) - official nintendo but not wiimote plus - ?6
    Wiimote plus jacket and adapter only (official nintendo, white and clear silicon jacket) - ?5
    Nunchuk (white) - official nintendo - ?5
    (or all three items together for ?13)
    SOLD

Mariokart Wii Racing Wheel (white, official nintendo) - ?3
    Wavebird Controller (official nintendo, boxed with adapter) - ?25 SOLD
    Wii White Classic Controller (like SNES pad, official nintendo, boxed) - ?8
    Wii Classic Pro Controller (the one used for for Monster Hunter Tri) in Black (official nintendo, boxed) - ?25
    Donkey Konga Bongos (x2 sets, official nintendo) - ?5 per set
    Wii Fit Board (official nintendo) - ?12

Nintendo Gamecube official memory 59 card - ?4
    Nintendo Gamecube official memory 251 card (I have x2 of these) - ?6 each
    SOLD

Games:

NTSC / US Version of LEGO Star Wars the Original Trilogy - boxed with instructions - ?5

Like I say, postage will be as cheap and as fair as I can make it, or you could collect within a ten mile radius of Brighton if you'd prefer.

If you want to make offers, fire away! Preference will be given to those who order in a large bundle, or would like the lot! Otherwise, its first-come, first served....

Thanks for looking!

fdsbh
    Last edited by fdsbh; 04-08-2015, 18:21. Reason: Added Wii Fit Board

pm sent.

Comment

Pm'ed re: wii controllers. Are the bongos boxed?
      cheers
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Hi Folks. PM's sent, and bongos are in good condition, bubble-wrapped but not boxed. All items on my list are official nintendo items. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X